Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

For argument's sake, let's assume BCG bolts, do you....

Do you go back to Billy D as your first choice? 78 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you go back to Billy D as your first choice?

    • Yes
      37%
    • No
      32%
    • HECK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      30%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Calipari

Donovon

Barns

Sean Miller

  • Replies 60
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand this forum is to express views and throw out "what if's" but BG is going to do a great job here at Kentucky, if we only give him a chance. We all know Tubby did not like to recruit and basically that's why we are in the situation we are in now. Give the man a chance to bring in his recruits and see what happens. He got the BEST man for the job.

What about Dixon from Notre Dame?...he does well year in and year out at an over the top football school.

 

I also believe Miller wouldn't be a bad choice...althought he wouldn't be at the top of my list.

Bennett from Wash. St. is a good young guy as well...

 

But here's to BCG staying put...please...

John Pelphry or Travis Ford in no particular order

What about Dixon from Notre Dame?...he does well year in and year out at an over the top football school.

 

I also believe Miller wouldn't be a bad choice...althought he wouldn't be at the top of my list.

Bennett from Wash. St. is a good young guy as well...

 

But here's to BCG staying put...please...

 

Who is Dixon?

 

Are you meaning Jamie Dixon from Pittsburgh or Mike Brey from Notre Dame?

 

Brey was mentioned during our last search - you won't find many people wanting him.

Lon Kruger would be a good hire. Look at what he has done at UNLV

Except for that Dean Smith hire who wasn't in the UNC family.

 

No but he was an assistant there under Frank McGuire when Frank resigned. He was already on staff.

Even the Matt Doherty hire?

 

I was thrilled when they hired Matt, even though I was bummed that Roy said no. Now once I saw that Matt could not handle the big time pressure there, I wanted him out, but I did like that they gave him the chance.

Really?

 

Yes, you can't open a thread regarding UK anymore without your antics. I guess that's all you have left given the state of IU. Anyways..

 

If BCG did bolt, Donovan would be at the top of my wish list.

Yes, you can't open a thread regarding UK anymore without your antics. I guess that's all you have left given the state of IU. Anyways..

 

If BCG did bolt, Donovan would be at the top of my wish list.

What antics?
Nope.

 

7 point lead, had them on the ropes and he tells his guys to start running clock.

 

Ref's didn't help but they didn't cost them the win.

 

The ref's absolutely took that game from Xavier.

Here we go with this mythical magical connection between Billy and UK. It's not there guys, move on.

 

If BG does move on, I think the best guy to make a run at would be Sean Miller. Look what happened last time you brought in an 'East Coast Guy'

 

Big difference between Pitino and Miller though. I like Miller but I don't think he has earned a shot at UK yet. I don't necessarily think that Ford or Pelphrey have done quite enough in coaching to earn a shot at UK but they've earned it on the court at UK and that's why they get a pass from me anyway. I think one or both of them will eventually be coach at UK if they both have success until they reach UK.

 

Back to this thread, go after Pitino HARD. I hope would go after Ricky P first, before Donavan. I wouldn't even ask Donavan at first, I would drive straight to Louisville with a blank check. Tell Pitino to name a price and we'll even rename the new basketball facility after him. Call it Pitinotown, Pitinoville, or Rick City, I don't much care, whatever he wants. I would throw everything at him and let him know that we wanted him before anyone else.

 

That is, if BCG left. I'm happy with BCG but there has to be something to these rumors with Okie State or I think Billy G. would have said something to negate them by now. I don't think he will leave but I think he's definately listening. Whether as a bargaining chip against Barnhart or not, I don't know but he is listening for some reason.

BRING BACK TUBBY

 

No, please, NO!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.