Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Courier-Journal 1st, 2nd and 3rd Teams

Featured Replies

1st team

 

Darius Miller

Scotty Hopson

Shelvin Mack

Jon Hood

Clark Stepp

Landon Slone

Aaron Morris

Arrez Henderson

Tyshawn Edmonson

Dakotah Euton

 

EDITED

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would take Taylor Stewart or Nathan Novosel over at least 6 players on the first team. I wonder how this was developed?

Congratuation to Dustin Day. Looks like he is the only player from the 13th. Wonder who votes for this team?

Congrats to Dakotah!!:thumb: and all of those named.

I would take Taylor Stewart or Nathan Novosel over at least 6 players on the first team. I wonder how this was developed?

 

I totally agree with you.:thumb:

I would take Taylor Stewart or Nathan Novosel over at least 6 players on the first team. I wonder how this was developed?

 

Which 6 players?

 

The 1st team is very solid.

When will the Herald Leader come out with there All State?

Jacob Jenkins only made HM. Isnt this paper from Louisville?

I would put several players on the second team above Stepp.

Congrats to all of the players. The teams look good to me.

Congrats to all of them. :thumb:

 

If the rumors are true, every single one of those players has either signed with or will walk on at Kentucky. :lol:

I would take Taylor Stewart or Nathan Novosel over at least 6 players on the first team. I wonder how this was developed?

 

6 might be stretching it. I see only one or 2 players tht Novosel may be better than. I seen him against Holmes this year and was very unimpresed with him. 2 points for the biggest kid on the floor and he got in foul trouble because he couldn't move his feet against a quicker player.

 

IMO the first team looks fine.

6 might be stretching it. I see only one or 2 players tht Novosel may be better than. I seen him against Holmes this year and was very unimpresed with him. 2 points for the biggest kid on the floor and he got in foul trouble because he couldn't move his feet against a quicker player.

 

IMO the first team looks fine.

Novosel didn't have a real good state tournament, but I would say a second-team selection would be about right for him.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.