Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Courier-Journal 1st, 2nd and 3rd Teams

Featured Replies

Looking at the honorable mention list, I see no Josh Crawford (I know he missed part of the season) and no one from Shelby Valley. Interesting ...

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Novosel didn't have a real good state tournament, but I would say a second-team selection would be about right for him.

 

I agree westsider. I was just saying he isn't a 1st team player. 2nd team is about right though.

I would take Taylor Stewart or Nathan Novosel over at least 6 players on the first team. I wonder how this was developed?

 

OK...I back off to four that I would put behind Stewart...Edmonson, Euton Stepp and Hood. I would put Novosel ahead of those guys myself.

Why would somebody take the 2nd and 3rd teams off of here?

1st team

 

Darius Miller

Scotty Hopson

Shelvin Mack

Jon Hood

Clark Stepp

Landon Slone

Aaron Morris

Arrez Henderson

Tyshawn Edmonson

Dakotah Euton

 

EDITED

 

Where did the 2nd and 3rd teams go?:cry:

Why would somebody take the 2nd and 3rd teams off of here?

 

:sssh: Good question...they're gone!

Looking at the honorable mention list, I see no Josh Crawford (I know he missed part of the season) and no one from Shelby Valley. Interesting ...

 

Josh played after Christmas, but the lingering effects of his knee surgery left him at about 75%. Hopefully he can come back next year close to 100%..................only time will tell.

Josh played after Christmas, but the lingering effects of his knee surgery left him at about 75%. Hopefully he can come back next year close to 100%..................only time will tell.
I wish I had known that when I picked Corbin to win the regional title ...

Does anyone have a link so that we can see the other teams?

When will the Herald Leader come out with there All State?

 

Sunday's paper.

Sunday's paper.

 

Isn't a Sunday paper like $17 now or something?

Isn't a Sunday paper like $17 now or something?

 

I think they're about 1.75 on Sunday. I am pretty sure that the C.J. All State Team comes out Sunday also. Never heard of an ALL STATE TEAM being announced in the middle of the week unless the C.J. announced them last Sunday.

Some funny things I see:

 

- Clark Stepp is first team all state and 3rd team all mountain?

- Euton is first team all state and Ferguson isn't?

- Pretty easy to see why Paintsville dominated the 15th region

- Scotty Hopson is first team all state, McDonald's all-american, etc. etc. and isn't chosen as the best player in his own region

 

Still a good looking list of players though. Congrats to all.

Looking at the honorable mention list, I see no Josh Crawford (I know he missed part of the season) and no one from Shelby Valley. Interesting ...

 

IMO, Elisha Justice (PG) from Shelby Valley is only slightly below Landon Slone... However, he will get his recognition over the next two years...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.