Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chad Jackson at Scott County?

Featured Replies

If this is true then Scott Co. has two fine young men(Jackson and Euton). Even if they couldn't dribble a basketball the school would be blessed to have these two young men. But since they can play basketball then Scott Co. has a double blessing.

Agree. And fine parents.

  • Replies 201
  • Views 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is true then Scott Co. has two fine young men(Jackson and Euton). Even if they couldn't dribble a basketball the school would be blessed to have these two young men. But since they can play basketball then Scott Co. has a double blessing.

 

Scott County has got quite a few blessings over the years.

Scott County has got quite a few blessings over the years.

Good for them! What school would turn these two away? I'm not sure any would.

Good for them! What school would turn these two away? I'm not sure any would.

 

Nothing said about being bad for Scott County. I simply said Scott has received many blessings over the years.

Is Rose Hill on spring break this week? If not then someone from the RH crowd should know if he is in school there this week. If not someone from Scott Co surely would be able to tell us if he is in Scott Co this week. End the specualtion for one day

  • Author
What would be their projected starting lineup?

 

Chad Jackson 6'4 -PG Junior

Gelawn Guyn 6'2- SG Junior

Tamron Manning 6'1 - SF Freshman

Dakota Euton 6'7 - PF Junior

Richie Phares 6'7- C Senior

 

I believe this could be the best starting five that Scott County has ever had, including the state championship teams. All five of these kids have a chance to play division 1 basketball .

Chad Jackson 6'4 -PG Junior

Gelawn Guyn 6'2- SG Junior

Tamron Manning 6'1 - SF Freshman

Dakota Euton 6'7 - PF Junior

Richie Phares 6'7- C Senior

 

I believe this could be the best starting five that Scott County has ever had, including the state championship teams. All five of these kids have a chance to play division 1 basketball .

 

3 of the 5 transfers noted.

Is Rose Hill on spring break this week? If not then someone from the RH crowd should know if he is in school there this week. If not someone from Scott Co surely would be able to tell us if he is in Scott Co this week. End the specualtion for one day

 

I agree - could get something concrete before we even speculate on starting lineups and who did what...

Nothing said about being bad for Scott County. I simply said Scott has received many blessings over the years.

 

Ok, thought you were going somewhere else there.:thumb:

No longer at Rose Hill, enrolled in Scott Co. I hope this ends the speculation.

No longer at Rose Hill, enrolled in Scott Co. I hope this ends the speculation.

 

Thanks Rickyp :thumb:

So what was the family's reason for the move? His parents certainly didn't lose a job..........Scott Co is a good academic school but there's more to it than that.

So what was the family's reason for the move? His parents certainly didn't lose a job..........Scott Co is a good academic school but there's more to it than that.

 

I thought I remembered someone saying that his mom alreayd worked for Toyota but has been layed off for an extended period or something along those lines. Don't quote me on that. Just my recollection from a past thread.

I thought I remembered someone saying that his mom alreayd worked for Toyota but has been layed off for an extended period or something along those lines. Don't quote me on that. Just my recollection from a past thread.

 

His mom works for Toyota but they lived in Ashland?

No longer at Rose Hill, enrolled in Scott Co. I hope this ends the speculation.

 

Wow! Thanks Coach, you are always in the know for the happenings on the Hill !

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.