Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chad Jackson at Scott County?

Featured Replies

His mom works for Toyota but they lived in Ashland?

 

That's not really surprising. I know people who would drive from Pikeville or London and other place 100+ miles away.

  • Replies 201
  • Views 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what was the family's reason for the move? His parents certainly didn't lose a job..........Scott Co is a good academic school but there's more to it than that.

 

 

 

Ya think?

I think he is going to run track for Scott County. And my play baseball we will see!

Its funny to see that only one RH fan has commented on the thread at this point....

 

I think that this will be very interesting to see how the rest of this story is going to play out....

Its funny to see that only one RH fan has commented on the thread at this point....

 

I think that this will be very interesting to see how the rest of this story is going to play out....

 

How do you think it will play out?:confused:

Well here's the million dollar question...Will he be eligible to even play next year?

Chad Jackson 6'4 -PG Junior

Gelawn Guyn 6'2- SG Junior

Tamron Manning 6'1 - SF Freshman

Dakota Euton 6'7 - PF Junior

Richie Phares 6'7- C Senior

 

I believe this could be the best starting five that Scott County has ever had, including the state championship teams. All five of these kids have a chance to play division 1 basketball .

 

Tamron Manning 6'3 1/2 not 6'1 just wanted to help?

What about Ford? I think he will be a starter over Manning!

Its funny to see that only one RH fan has commented on the thread at this point....

 

I think that this will be very interesting to see how the rest of this story is going to play out....

 

Well I dont know what you want us to say other than good luck Chad and we wish you the best. We will miss you very much you were a big part of our family.

What I had heard was that Jackson's mom worked at Toyota and was on medical leave for something like two years. Also, the Jackson family is from the Lexington area, Central Ky. area so there could be more reasons for such a move. I have not heard that either of the two kids are enrolled yet, but will let you know if I hear anything.

Well here's the million dollar question...Will he be eligible to even play next year?

 

No one has a clue about his move or why his whole family left Ashland! No newpaper reports. Plus he moved in this school year, not over the summer like Guyn did last year. No reason has to be given, only that his mother likes the small town of Georgetown, just outside of Lexington! Very nice place to live if you have a family! Just like Ge'lawn Guyn's family did last year. The KHSAA ruled that if the whole family moved he would be eligible. Tell me is this the samething?

So ... if the Jackson family is from central Kentucky, then why have they been in Ashland for the last two years?

 

The plot thickens ... ;)

So ... if the Jackson family is from central Kentucky, then why have they been in Ashland for the last two years?

 

The plot thickens ... ;)

 

Now that is a good question...

And ... why go back to central Kentucky now?

And ... why go back to central Kentucky now?

 

I'm wondering the same thing. The move is obviously for athletic reasons and anyone thinks otherwise they're sadly mistaken. I could understand if he went to a different school but it's pretty obvious he's following Euton.

3 of the top players in the state all transfer to Scott County in less than a year. Hmmmmm?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.