April 3, 200818 yr I've heard two other Henry stories that went down recently outside of the arrest and the incident at BANG. You could see trouble brewing from a mile away... We're obviously not talking about the "alternative lifestyle" Club Bang in Lexington, are we? :lol:
April 3, 200818 yr Yea, i just hope we can get Chad happy, or this could be a long season. As for Henry, peace out punk.
April 3, 200818 yr I have very reliable sources that say Henry was smoking Pot inside Bang and the owners came up and told him it wasnt cool and to stop. He and Perry then proceeded to shake up Champaigne bottles and spray some of the patrons, mainly women. Shayne Graham and Rudi Johnson were there as well but they apparently left before all the drama. I guess Chris Henry just thinks he is one of the Untouchables. Well, good luck spending the rest of your money on all the drugs and alchol buddy, not to mention the 15+ family members you have to support.
April 3, 200818 yr Author I've heard two other Henry stories that went down recently outside of the arrest and the incident at BANG. You could see trouble brewing from a mile away... Now is the best time to share them?
April 3, 200818 yr Now is the best time to share them? They aren't much more than what happened at BANG. Henry out drinking and acting like a complete idiot...
April 3, 200818 yr It was last time I drove by, garbage all over, and there was a screen door and window screen in the yard all tore up. So he's an NFL player and has a scuzzy house? I want to see a pic of this:lol:
April 3, 200818 yr "Chris Henry has forfeited his opportunity to pursue a career with the Bengals. His conduct can no longer be tolerated." Link to Bengals.com I hope this sends a message to all the players.
April 3, 200818 yr This team is going to be absolutely awful next season....Henry is a moron. Sadly, agree. There are just alot of holes to be filled on this team, plus just a general negative aura surrounding the whole organization. I just don't see that they're much further along right now than before Marvin showed up.
April 3, 200818 yr Just wow. :lol: He will get to wear orange in his next location, department of corrections... :lol:
April 3, 200818 yr :laugh: He will get to wear orange in his next location, department of corrections... :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.