Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Release Henry

Featured Replies

"Chris Henry has forfeited his opportunity to pursue a career with the Bengals. His conduct can no longer be tolerated."

 

Link to Bengals.com

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy deserved one more chance...:D

 

The Bengals are cold-hearted kicking him to the curb like that.

 

Seriously, it's about time.

I think you can read into this that they feel pretty certain of his guilt in this latest incident.

 

Once Henry is out of football, you will see his life really spiral down into the toilet. Look for him to be doing some decent prison time within a few years.

Wow can't say I'm surprised but they really took action quick. I think Henry's career is over. I can't see any team taking a chance on someone who comes with the troubles that comes with him.

Way too late. Just another reason the Gals are an embarassment:irked:

I was expecting this....

  • Author
I think you can read into this that they feel pretty certain of his guilt in this latest incident.

 

Once Henry is out of football, you will see his life really spiral down into the toilet. Look for him to be doing some decent prison time within a few years.

 

I am guessing but I guess if he gets convicted of anything he will get revoked in Florida and go to jail for the probation violation of the Florida gun incident.

Good riddance.

 

Maybe now he'll have time to clean up his nasty yard.

  • Author
Good riddance.

 

Maybe now he'll have time to clean up his nasty yard.

 

His yard isn't too bad (at least not the one in Florence) but I don't know if he is staying there or not.

I am guessing but I guess if he gets convicted of anything he will get revoked in Florida and go to jail for the probation violation of the Florida gun incident.

 

Good chance. He was sentenced to two years probation on the Florida gun charge in September 2006 and given that he actually reports locally to Probation & Parole, there isn't much of a chance that this new arrest is going to escape their attention. :lol:

His yard isn't too bad (at least not the one in Florence) but I don't know if he is staying there or not.

It was last time I drove by, garbage all over, and there was a screen door and window screen in the yard all tore up.

I wonder if Dallas will go after him?

The issue at hand wasn't his only recent incident...

 

Club BANG - Bengals Players on March 30th around 1am. On March 30 around 1am there were incidents involving members of the Cincinnati Bengals Football team at BANG Nightclub. Chris Henry, Chris Perry and Domata Peko were escorted out by police at the close of the club. Charges have not been filed, pending the settlement of punitive damages. BANG Nightclub regrets the actions of these Bengals players, but will not tolerate unruly and illegal behavior.

  • Author
The issue at hand wasn't his only recent incident...

 

Club BANG - Bengals Players on March 30th around 1am. On March 30 around 1am there were incidents involving members of the Cincinnati Bengals Football team at BANG Nightclub. Chris Henry, Chris Perry and Domata Peko were escorted out by police at the close of the club. Charges have not been filed, pending the settlement of punitive damages. BANG Nightclub regrets the actions of these Bengals players, but will not tolerate unruly and illegal behavior.

 

Good one gt!

 

This is exactly what I was talking about in the other thread. For everything we know about there are countless other incidents that take place that we don't know about.

Good one gt!

 

This is exactly what I was talking about in the other thread. For everything we know about there are countless other incidents that take place that we don't know about.

I've heard two other Henry stories that went down recently outside of the arrest and the incident at BANG. You could see trouble brewing from a mile away...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.