Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Release Henry

Featured Replies

  • Author
So he's an NFL player and has a scuzzy house? I want to see a pic of this:lol:

 

Not really, the houses in his hood are 300K and up. He just doesn't put much effort into taking care of his house like all of his neighbors do.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ He's an absolute LOSER. WVU should be ashamed even for this. The product they are putting out is giving them a horrible reputation. I hope that he NEVER plays the game again. Sadly, I know he will.

Not really, the houses in his hood are 300K and up. He just doesn't put much effort into taking care of his house like all of his neighbors do.

 

I'm sure the neighbors love this. Probably doesn't help property value either...

I heard Chad Johnson said he was "shocked" by the release of Henry. He said that "the kid can play" and "those are gonna be some hard shoes to fill'.

 

Also said "We need him".

You can't polish a turd!!!

You can't polish a turd!!!

 

My grandfather use to say that... :lol:

Grandpa was a smart man. It is as true today, as it was 50 years ago.

My grandfather use to say that... :lol:

 

I'll bet that Henry's Grandfather and Father weren't around to explain to him how to behave and not be a turd.

So he's an NFL player and has a scuzzy house? I want to see a pic of this:lol:

 

I can just imagine the filth and weed stench in Henry's house. I thought he was taking care of like 15 family members who were displaced by Katrina. Whatever happened there?

 

Henry's mugshot just screams "I am blazed up!" He's got the major Chinese eyes kickin and that hair is just awful. What a thug. What a loser, the league should ban him or atleast suspend him a full year. Arrested 5 times since 2005. That is just crazy. He may have mental problems, anyone that stupid just might.

 

I know Al Davis wouldnt mind taking a look in 2010 if that happens.

Chris Henry might be a great receiver, but he's a better criminal. :D

I am guessing but I guess if he gets convicted of anything he will get revoked in Florida and go to jail for the probation violation of the Florida gun incident.

 

I say before he gets his gps ankle bracelet he violates his house arrest, or he goes somewhere he isn't supposed to with the gps unit on him very soon.

Shooting the breeze with a few Newport coppers last night. Nothing like hearing a few good Henry stories. He's incredibly lucky he didn't get charged in the valet parking incident a short while back. It's hard to fathom how much contact this guy has had with the police over the past two years, the majority of which is never heard because he isn't arrested. I'd bet my house Henry is doing serious prison time within three years, and the only reason I give him that long is because he's likely to be spending a year or two in jail for violating his probation on the Florida gun charges.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.