Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Coach at Western Kentucky

Featured Replies

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sean Sutton? :lol:

 

They'll probably at least try to hire a good coach.:thumb:

I could see Bob Knight taking the job, he will get to run the program how he wants, and if he gets the players he brought in at Texas Tech he will run the sun belt.

I've heard the Knight thing, too.

This may sound crazy, but there is a lot of speculation that Western is waiting on word from Knight. It looks like Bobby may be a Hilltopper.

I hope this is true would sure make things interesting in KY. next year if Knight is a WKU, actually may be a good fit, lots of good places to fish.

  • Author
I hope this is true would sure make things interesting in KY. next year if Knight is a WKU, actually may be a good fit, lots of good places to fish.

 

Because that's what Western needs in a coach.:rolleyes:

westsider? :lol:
You're nominating me?

 

Not my style ... I don't even pretend to be a coach.

You're nominating me?

 

Not my style ... I don't even pretend to be a coach.

 

Sure. Why not? It's out in your neck of the woods.

The word I'm hearing from numerous reliable sources is that Bobby Knight is a serious candidate for the job at WKU. I've also heard Sean Sutton's name thrown around as well.

I think WKU has done a good job of finding young guys who can be successful. I hope they keep that same way of thinking.

 

Not saying Bob Knight is a bad coach, but his best days have passed him in the recruiting.

 

Sutton is horrible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.