Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas 59 Davidson 57

Featured Replies

Well I got 2 of the final 4 right. My girlfriend who never watches basketball, got all 4. :lol:

  • Author

Davidson was so close. I think their point guard, who had many assists, had two key turnovers in the second half whenever Davidson led by four or five.

Curry had a phenomenal tournament, but he missed a couple of quality looks late that would have put Davidson into the final four. Great run by him and his team regardless. They have been the only exciting thing to happen in this tourny.

That sucks.... Curry has to TAKE the last shot even if its not a great look... too bad, wait I picked Kansas..

Davidson was so close. I think their point guard, who had many assists, had two key turnovers in the second half whenever Davidson led by four or five.

The one I remember is when he threw the ball toward the top of the key directly to a Kansas player, who went on to dunk and cut it to a two point game. That was a huge turn around. Davidson led by 4 and could have made it more.

Well I got 2 of the final 4 right. My girlfriend who never watches basketball, got all 4. :lol:

 

My wife picks all four # 1 seeds every year, she finally got it right.:lol:

I am one proud Wildcat. These guys have given my old alma mater priceless exposure. I know this site is primarily about school sports and a lot of high school students visit here regularly.

 

Please,you guys looking at this board that are up to living with a Code of Honor that places complete trust in your personal integrity, satisying rigorous academic standards, dealing with a faculty of distinguished scholars that will follow your progress by knowing you personally, and even having your laundry done for you, give Davidson a look. You might even get an all expenses paid trip to the Final Four some day, courtesy of the Board of Trustees.

Hated to see Davidson lose. What great heart they played with!

 

Next year they will be the Gonzaga of the NCAA.

 

That being said.........go UCLA!!!:dancingpa:banana::banana::dancingpa

I don't like Davidson's last possession. They were dead set on shooting a 3 when they were only behind by 2. They should've managed a better look than a 30-foot desperation 3-pointer by someone other than Curry.

Great basketball game to watch imo. Davidson had an excellent game plan and executed that plan very well, just came up one shot shy.

I loved watching Davidson in this tournament. Of course all are talking about Curry and it is well deserved but Davidson is a good basketball "Team", I don't know if they could be called "cinderella" or not.

The Davidson Wildcats are a very well coached, fundamentaly sound basketball team and program that proved in the last couple of weeks that they can play with anyone.

 

I would have certainly love to had seen Davidson get the "W", the effort that they played with and "leaving it all out on the floor" is what college basketball is all about. A person just doesn't find that in the NBA.

I don't like Davidson's last possession. They were dead set on shooting a 3 when they were only behind by 2. They should've managed a better look than a 30-foot desperation 3-pointer by someone other than Curry.

 

Agreed. Curry takes ten seconds to get down the floor, saunters around, and then can't get a shot off. Terrible, TERRIBLE play. Why doesn't Richards have the ball and Curry come around a screen?

Agreed. Curry takes ten seconds to get down the floor, saunters around, and then can't get a shot off. Terrible, TERRIBLE play. Why doesn't Richards have the ball and Curry come around a screen?

 

If Curry was dead set on having the ball, he should've cut back and drove down the lane. I would've took my chances on that over a long heave.

That sucks.... Curry has to TAKE the last shot even if its not a great look... too bad, wait I picked Kansas..

 

:laugh: So did I but who wouldn't have loved to have seen Davidson pull that one out.

 

I also agree about Curry taking the last shot, the kid that took the shot may have had time to kick the ball back to Curry for a shot, would have been too close (clock) though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.