Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Title game dream matchup

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe no one to see UL and X in the finals. That is my dream matchup at this point.

I'm sticking with my original bracket: Louisville-Memphis St.

UNC vs. UCLA with the Tar Heels winning the championship.

UofL-Memphis St or UofL-UCLA.

Davidson/Xavier...

Who is Memphis State? :D

Who is Memphis State? :D

 

I find it funny all these people are copying off one poster who started it...

UNC/Texas with UNC coming out on top. That would win me some good money.

  • Author

Until they cease taking money from the state of Tennessee, it will always be Memphis State as far as I'm concerned.

  • Author
I can't believe no one to see UL and X in the finals. That is my dream matchup at this point.

 

Not me. I couldn't bear rooting against X. It killed me to do so a couple years ago when UofL and X played in the tourney.

For my area a UL vs. XU game would be great. I think i had UNC vs. UCLA in the championship game. If all 4 #1's make it there would not be a bad game which ever combination would play.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.