Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Title game dream matchup

Featured Replies

It would be fun to see Louisville and Memphis in the championship game, but I think it will be Kansas and UCLA.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I find it funny all these people are copying off one poster who started it...
Which one of us do you think started it? I don't always call them Memphis St, but I do it just as often as I call them Memphis, and that certainly predates my time on BGP. Most of the hardcore Louisville fans I know do it at least some.
UNC vs. UCLA with the Tar Heels winning the championship.

 

This would be real nice!!!!

Davidson v/s Memphis .

Curry drops 40 and Davidson wins by 1. Great game and a great story. Curry MVP and an instant classic.

Louisville vs Texas, would like to see Pitino walk away with National Championship no. 2 both in the same State with two different Schools. That would be cool.:cool:

Davidson and anyone else. Love the Cinderella.

 

Watch tv, "there are NO CINDERELLAS".

I don't care what the TV says. If Davidson makes it to the final 4, they will definitely be considered a Cinderella.

I want to see UNC vs. UCLA just to see Pshco T and Love play against each other. I can't stand either team but watching them two would be fun.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.