Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Title game dream matchup

Featured Replies

Given who remains in the tournament (and assuming the current blowouts hold up and MSU and KU advance), what is the championship game matchup you would most like to see?

 

I just got off the phone with an old buddy and fellow Cardinal fan, and we both agreed that for Cardinal fans a Louisville-Memphis State matchup would be ideal. (But, of course, any title game featuring the Cards would be ideal.)

 

For Louisville fans, do you agree that a renewal of the old blood feud would be the best?

 

For Wildcat fans and others, what's the potential title game matchup would you enjoy most?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd really like to see Davidson make it to the finals. Stephen Curry is just amazing.

I think UL and Texas would be the best game...

I don't care who they play...just want UofL to be in the finals.:thumb:

I don't care who they play...just want UofL to be in the finals.:thumb:

 

Although I have UNC and UCLA in the championship game in my brackets, theres nothing more that I'd love to see and thats the Cards in the Finals.

I long for Louisville to win the title...I would love to see the reaction of this city.

Given who remains in the tournament (and assuming the current blowouts hold up and MSU and KU advance), what is the championship game matchup you would most like to see?

 

Louisville-Memphis State

 

 

Who is Memphis State? Is Keith Lee back in the house?

A game without UNC, UCLA or UL in it.

 

Davidson winning it all would be too good in the year of upsets with the Giants sending the Patriots back home.

UNC vs UCLA

 

:thumb:

I think personally I would like to see Kansas vs. Louisville in the finals, just for my viewing. I have Kansas vs. UNC in my bracket, which I still think is the most likely scenario, but I have the feeling we are about to be watching some really good basketball.

I think personally I would like to see Kansas vs. Louisville in the finals, just for my viewing. I have Kansas vs. UNC in my bracket, which I still think is the most likely scenario, but I have the feeling we are about to be watching some really good basketball.

 

We might get all #1 seeds in.

 

But each #1 has a tough game coming up.

I had picked Texas to win it all playing Kansas in the final. I have to say though that since my bracket is pretty much over even though my final 4 (Texas,UCLA, Lou. and Kansas) are still alive I would love to see Davidson in the final.

I said on another post on another thread...........wasn't Jimmy V's N.C. State National Championship team a #10 seed, Davidson is a 10 seed.:sssh::D

I think personally I would like to see Kansas vs. Louisville in the finals, just for my viewing. I have Kansas vs. UNC in my bracket, which I still think is the most likely scenario, but I have the feeling we are about to be watching some really good basketball.

 

Going to be tough since UNC/Kansas would meet in the semi final. :lol:

Going to be tough since UNC/Kansas would meet in the semi final. :lol:

 

Well, maybe I meant Kansas/UCLA.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.