March 28, 200818 yr Great win for Louisville considering how they turned the ball over. Tennessee was outcoached by a WIDE margin tonight. JMO
March 28, 200818 yr Was he highly touted coming in? Yes, he was a top 25 recruit out of high school. According to rivals, he was #22 so that would make him a 5*.
March 28, 200818 yr Pitino ran circles around Pearl tonight. Simply executed them in the half court. Tyler Smith still hasn't made a rotation into helpside. They couldn't hide Lofton on defense. BTW, hearing that Tyler Smith may be off to the NBA...may not be news but it has popped up recently. It is unreal the number of bad shots that UT takes...and combine that with empty possessions against a team like UL...you get a result like you did tonight. Could have been much worse. UL looks good...cant help but wonder if Earl Clark takes the NBA plunge...he is good. UL will give UNC everything they want.
March 28, 200818 yr Finally - no more Lofton. Maybe we can stop hearing about Tubby's mistake!!! :laugh::laugh: Yeah right.....
March 28, 200818 yr Louisville looked really good in the one and Tennesee looked really bad. No defense, missed layups, turnover after turnover, and you have a blow out in favor of the Ville.
March 28, 200818 yr This had been coming for UT since the American game last week. You could tell they were not playing the best basketball in the world for the last few weeks. Congrats to the Cards for knocking off the Evil Orange Empire!!!!
March 28, 200818 yr U of L played a great game but did it feel like the refs called a foul on UT every possession after 10 min 2 go in the 2nd half. THat 2nd half had to have at least 20 fouls on UT because of all the ticky tack fouls that were being called and that 2nd half seemed like an eternity as well. Anyways congrats to UL on playing a good game.
March 28, 200818 yr Way to go Cards. Will need to bring their A game Saturday. Have to hit the free throws and cut down on turn overs to beat NC.
March 28, 200818 yr Way to go Cards. Will need to bring their A game Saturday. Have to hit the free throws and cut down on turn overs to beat NC. :thumb: I agree, but UofL's depth and size should make the UNC game a great one...
March 28, 200818 yr I have the 'Ville going to the Final Four. I still think they are going to get there. IMO UofL has the athletes to frustrate UNC with their defense. Should be interesting.
March 28, 200818 yr Like I said in the update thread, I thought this game was one of the easiest I've ever picked. I never believed for one second that UT was going to win this game. UNC/UL oughtta be good, but I still thing the Heels are going to win it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.