Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 79 Tennessee 60

Featured Replies

Anybody hear Seth Davis say before the game he didn't think it would matter who won the UT-UL game because UNC was playing so well? Think Pitino might use that as some extra motivation? I thought that was a particularly dumb thing for Davis to say (as usual)--I mean it's the Elite 8, anybody can beat anybody at this point.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By the way..I have free place to stay & tickets for game tomorrow but nobody to go with me! :cry:

 

I don't think you will have a hard time finding a partner!

Lofton could not get his shot off against the athletic UofL players. He got blocked 4 or 5 times. UofL is a great defensive team.

 

Lofton had a great career at UT. Glad he went there, he would not of had anywhere near those numbers at UK or UofL. He is still to slow and unathletic, IMHO. Which is the reason he was not recruited by the home schools.

 

There is more to basketball than shooting threes. I hope he does well over seas, seems like a nice kid.

:thumb: I have always been a Lofton supporter, but you are right. Someone said in this thread I think that TN had a hard time hiding Chris on defense. Chris was probably the slowest man on the floor all night. I wish him the best in the future at what ever he does. I have often said Chris is a excellant player, but a better person.
Anybody hear Seth Davis say before the game he didn't think it would matter who won the UT-UL game because UNC was playing so well? Think Pitino might use that as some extra motivation? I thought that was a particularly dumb thing for Davis to say (as usual)--I mean it's the Elite 8, anybody can beat anybody at this point.

 

I like Seth Davis, but your right, it is the Elite 8 and UL will give UNC everything they want.

Anybody hear Seth Davis say before the game he didn't think it would matter who won the UT-UL game because UNC was playing so well? Think Pitino might use that as some extra motivation? I thought that was a particularly dumb thing for Davis to say (as usual)--I mean it's the Elite 8, anybody can beat anybody at this point.

 

I heard that, too. Not sure what he is thinking. I think if there is any team left that can beat UNC it will be The Ville.

I don't think you will have a hard time finding a partner!

 

 

:laugh::laugh:

The U.L. vs. UNC game should be a classic. I have both of these two on my brackets to meet with U.L. advancing on my BGP entry and UNC on another.

 

I am picking U.L. by 5 in a classic (maybe in an o.t.)

Congratulations to the Cards! Clearly, you were better than my Vols last evening. I can't think of any defense of the Vols other than excuses which I totally abhor! Therefore, I will just offer my best wishes in the game against North Carolina. My Vols had a good season and continue to learn what it takes to compete at the level which they aspire to - namely an eventual National Championship.

Seth Davis probably hasn't seen UofL play.

^ It's about time for Roy to choke, so I like the Cards.

...and cry,:cry:...Again!

Tennessee has 0 transition defense. And Louisville cut them to pieces in the half court. Teams that just try to outscore you don't go very far. Memphis may be in the same boat, all offensive flash and dash, but not a whole lot of D.

By the way..I have free place to stay & tickets for game tomorrow but nobody to go with me! :cry:
:eek::eek::eek:
...and cry,:cry:...Again!

 

… or perhaps utter a few expletives on live TV. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.