Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 79 Tennessee 60

Featured Replies

Cards move on to the Elite Eight!! :dancingpa

  • Replies 57
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UL wins and played bad when you think how many times they turned it over

Big props to UL. I didn't think they would get this one but I was wrong. They have a big big obstacle in front on them now. Good luck.

Think of how bad UT shot as well. Tennessee played even worse than the Cards. But, congrats to them.

I didnt watch too much of this one for fear of rooting for someone.

 

That being said, UT doesnt play enough D to get much further than this in the tourney.

Wow, Earl Clark is a monster. You get him and T-Will rolling on the same night with Padgett directing traffic and McGee and Smith harrassing and this could actually be a title team.

79-60.

Louisville didnt play good and still beat the SEC's best by good margin. Ville can't play like this and expect to beat UNC. I really hope Clark don't go pro after this year.

Sophomore.

Just like Xavier, I had Louisville in the Elite 8. Why did G-Town have to ruin EVERYTHING.

 

Oh well, nice job by the Cards, I'm surprised by the margin of victory. Maybe Pearl can finally get a guy to play in the paint. The 27 guard idea isn't going to take them to the Final Four.

Just like Xavier, I had Louisville in the Elite 8. Why did G-Town have to ruin EVERYTHING.

 

Oh well, nice job by the Cards, I'm surprised by the margin of victory. Maybe Pearl can finally get a guy to play in the paint. The 27 guard idea isn't going to take them to the Final Four.

 

Two years in a row... :madman:

Go Cards!!!

Congrats to UL good win, I was with Bials Tenn quit tonight with 5 min left in the game, made the score look out of control, hard fought game until that point.

UL is playing as well as UNC, just hope REFS are not a factor in the game SAT.

Of all the number one seeds, UNC is the last I want to play right now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.