Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 79 Tennessee 60

Featured Replies

I thought UL would win this one comfortably and they did. The next one will be a barn burner but the Cards come up a little short.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was he highly touted coming in?

 

He was a McDonalds All-American.

Congrats to the Cards. Now they play my least favorite team. I said in the Lville/TN thread that I thought the Vols where a pretender and I still believe that. I think if there is any team that can beat UNC it will be Lville. Come on Cards prove me right.

UT has struggled late in the year and UL is playing better than anyone in the country. Pretty much what I figured would happen.

I went into this game completely tore, as I do not really like either one of them. But as they say you prefer the devil you know, to the one you do not. I found myself pulling for UL and Coach P(itino). I will be a full fledged Card fan Saturday as they go on against the Heels.

 

I think this game demonstrated more than anything I have saw in the last 4 years, that Coach Pitino given an opportunity can pick apart an opposing team with his game plan. He still has it even if he does not always show it.

 

Pearl is a clown and will be taking hard looks at IU and every other open job out there.

UL did a real nice job of keeping Lofton quite for 98% of the game. Is it me or was lofton fading away on his shot?

UL did a real nice job of keeping Lofton quite for 98% of the game. Is it me or was lofton fading away on his shot?

 

I think he has always faded away and that is why he has been able to hit tough shots throughout his career. I remember watching him in the State Tournament and he faded away then too.

Lofton could not get his shot off against the athletic UofL players. He got blocked 4 or 5 times. UofL is a great defensive team.

 

Lofton had a great career at UT. Glad he went there, he would not of had anywhere near those numbers at UK or UofL. He is still to slow and unathletic, IMHO. Which is the reason he was not recruited by the home schools.

 

There is more to basketball than shooting threes. I hope he does well over seas, seems like a nice kid.

Tough way for Chris' career to end.. He really had a bad night...

UL looks good...cant help but wonder if Earl Clark takes the NBA plunge...he is good.

 

IMO I think the farther Louisville advances, and the more national exposer Clark will get, the greater the chance for a plunge. I was very impressed with him last night.

UT has struggled late in the year and UL is playing better than anyone in the country. Pretty much what I figured would happen.

 

Hard to argue that they are playing better than UNC, but those two definitely are playing the best right now. Should be a great game.

Lofton could not get his shot off against the athletic UofL players. He got blocked 4 or 5 times. UofL is a great defensive team.

 

Lofton had a great career at UT. Glad he went there, he would not of had anywhere near those numbers at UK or UofL. He is still to slow and unathletic, IMHO. Which is the reason he was not recruited by the home schools.

 

There is more to basketball than shooting threes. I hope he does well over seas, seems like a nice kid.

 

He played at the same level and the same competition. He may not have had the same numbers because of the style, not because he is too slow or unathletic.

By the way..I have free place to stay & tickets for game tomorrow but nobody to go with me! :cry:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.