Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest Bracketology

Featured Replies

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

Lunardi has UK in as a 10 seed playing Wash. St.

UL in at the 4 seed in the west region

Duke slides to the 3 seed in the west

UT in the 2 seed--midwest

--No ASU, UMASS or V.Tech

Lunardi having UK has a 10 makes me feel safer than I did before I saw this.

Lunardi knows his stuff when it comes to Braketology. He doesn't miss often.

 

UK isn't a lock, but I feel very confident that we're in at this point.

I'll take it.

 

Me too.:thumb:

His accuracy is very, very good. No way he misses on UK with this one. Now, if he had us as a 13 or something, I might be worried then.

His accuracy is very, very good. No way he misses on UK with this one. Now, if he had us as a 13 or something, I might be worried then.

 

Yeah, if they were in the last 4 in or out, I would be nervous. I'm feeling pretty good about it at this point.

 

If this were any other season, we might be in trouble, but I'll take it.

I think a lot lays on the UGA vs. Ark. game today. I think if Ark. wins UK is a lock, if Georgia pulls the upset and gets the automatic bid I will be very nervous. I think the committe will have a hard time putting in 6 teams from the SEC. I will be rooting for the man from my hometown very hard today.

I don't see why Duke slid down to 3. The team that took their place was Wisconsin. Duke beat Wisconsin by like 25 earlier in the season. Doesn't make since. I know he's not alwasy right about the seeding though, so hopefully the committee will fix that.

First, Lunardi misses two teams on average every year.

 

Second, when was the last time Kentucky fans were this nervous about making the tournament? 1985?

I just have a feeling that VCU and a team like Va Tech will sneak in some how. I really think all the analysts are overlooking the "without Patterson" factor. If UGA ends up winning today, I would think UK would be in serious trouble.

First, Lunardi misses two teams on average every year.

 

Second, when was the last time Kentucky fans were this nervous about making the tournament? 1985?

 

Sounds about right,t minus 6 hours and counting, not sure if i can make it that long!!!!

I think Illinois State will be the surprise mid-major over VCU. The MVC has represented well in recent years and will get rewarded with another team.

Yeah, if they were in the last 4 in or out, I would be nervous. I'm feeling pretty good about it at this point.

 

If this were any other season, we might be in trouble, but I'll take it.

 

I agree with this very much. They are in pretty good shape. Any other year could spell trouble. All of the bubble teams that lost on Thursday really helped the Kentucky loss being a non factor.

Just watched an hour show on the brackets with a guy who actually helps with it and he said they do not worry about how many teams per conference.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.