Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest Bracketology

Featured Replies

I would actually prefer they get in as an 11, but I'll take the 10 seed.

 

UK isn't a lock, but I feel very confident that we're in at this point.

:thumb:So do I.

I'll take it.

:thumb: Same here, imo a 10 or maybe even an 11 seed could be better than an 8 or 9.

 

Second, when was the last time Kentucky fans were this nervous about making the tournament? 1985?

I would say that you are right about this.

Just watched an hour show on the brackets with a guy who actually helps with it and he said they do not worry about how many teams per conference.

I have also watched that show I believe if it is "organizing the madness" that airs on ESPNU. I was not looking for 6 teams from the SEC at all either but I would say that if UGA wins today then there may just be 6 make it from the SEC. I admit that I would sweat it more than I am now but I have to think that U.K. is in regardless.

 

 

 

I also think that the tournament field is already decided on as far as who is in our not before the games are even played today. Only changes imo would be in the case of a UGA winning or something like that and if so I think that they may already have a placement figured out for that kind of thing.

IMO the only thing that today's games will determine is maybe the seeding of some. A one or a two or three, etc. and they are just waiting to type that in to fill in the blanks.

I think Illinois State will be the surprise mid-major over VCU. The MVC has represented well in recent years and will get rewarded with another team.

 

Past tournament success holds no weight on what teams are selected.

First, Lunardi misses two teams on average every year.

 

Second, when was the last time Kentucky fans were this nervous about making the tournament? 1985?

 

We're lucky to have the right to even be nervous the way this season started. It really was a miraculous turnaround.

^ Honestly, they did improve, but they also got into SEC play, which in turn helped their results.

I don't like that bracket really for Duke but it's manageable. They should still be a 2 IMO. What you think RP?

I wouldn't be surprised to see them as a 3....I do like that bracket though, Louisville and UCLA are the only teams with Big Men that concern me.....that would be in the regional final. I would take that bracket.

No one mentions who he has UK playing?

No one mentions who he has UK playing?

 

:sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.