Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cats Play Sat. At Noon

Featured Replies

Looks like to me there are some fans in there

  • Replies 105
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like to me there are some fans in there

 

Yeah and about 90% appear to be wearing blue and white.

Yeah and about 90% appear to be wearing blue and white.

 

Not where I am looking.

So they didn't have the teams warmed up and ready to go at noon on the dot? Are they high?

Man this sucks for both teams.

 

Yep. This sucks big time. All I can say is win this first game and then at least you have a built-in excuse for the second one, LOL. I guarantee BCG is preaching no excuses though.

This qualifies as one of the strangest things I'm ever going to see. Just unbelievable.

So they didn't have the teams warmed up and ready to go at noon on the dot? Are they high?

 

I was thinking the same. They've wasted another 10-15 minutes. Raycom was ready to go, so I dont understand what the problem was there

I still think Kentucky gets in with a loss, but if they get rolled in this game, all bets are off.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.