Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All-SEC Teams Announced

Featured Replies

Is it safe to say that if Patterson wasn't hurt he would be a 1st teamer?

I don't think so.

 

I think he has a great year though!

Kentucky's Billy Gillispie and Tennessee's Bruce Pearl shared SEC Coach of the Year honors.

I don't think so.

 

I think he has a great year though!

 

I will proudly take a Freshman being named Second-Team SEC, especially a guy that played the 5 that isn't even 6'10 and being as dominant as he was.

Is it safe to say that if Patterson wasn't hurt he would be a 1st teamer?

 

I don't think it kept him from getting on the 1st team. I do however, think it caused him to have to split Freshman of the year with Calathes.

Patterson and Calathes shared Freshman honors!

Great, great showing by the Cats! I'm pumped for the Tournament to start.

Congratulations, great to see Patterson in there, also nice to see BCG getting the COY award, well deserved.

Well deserved for all 3.

I hate 9 man first teams. That is essentially 1/6 of the starting line-ups (excluding Mark Coury :lol:)

I thought Crawford and Bradley would have been switched.

 

Congrats to all!!

After 4 years of discussion, suspensions, thread closings, and craziness over Tubby snubbing Chris Lofton in favor of Ramel Bradley... We take a look and both are on the SEC's all conference first team. As Darth Vadar says, the circle is now complete :thumb:

Bradley is All-Defensive is a surprise to me. I honestly wanted/expected Joe C on there, even though some criticize his defense I think he does a great job.

Congrats to Ramel, Joe, Patrick and Billy G. on these accomplishments. Now, let's win the SEC tournament and turn Atlanta back into Cat-lanta.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.