Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chris Lofton--Tennessee Senior Day

Featured Replies

After a stellar career at the University of Tennessee and proving many people wrong, you are playing your last game At Thompson-Boling Arena. You have scored over 2000 pts, over 400 three pointers and set many UT and NCAA records. Now all is left to is lead UT to a National Championship. The only thing that overshadows your college accomplishments is that you are a super young man. It has been my privledge to know you and watch your high school and college careers. Your Mason County fans will always love you. Congradulations Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to a wonderful young man who is as classy off the court as he is on! Best of luck in the future no matter what you do!

Lofton has had a great college career, there is not doubting that. Would have loved to see him in blue and white.

So they are having Two SR days for Lofton? They already had one for the UK game.

I'm so glad he's graduating... I no longer have to hear about him anymore....

Love watching him shoot, 3rd all time in 3 pointers. Great job, and good luck to him. Already has hit two today.

I'm so glad he's graduating... I no longer have to hear about him anymore....

 

I agree with this.

 

He was entertaining the last couple of years though. Good luck to C-Lo, he may need it.

I'm so glad he's graduating... I no longer have to hear about him anymore....

 

Ditto to that.:thumb:

I'm so glad he's graduating... I no longer have to hear about him anymore....

Agreed... :thumb:

We get it...UK didn't recruit you...you had a great career...Let it go... :cool:

After a stellar career at the University of Tennessee and proving many people wrong, you are playing your last game At Thompson-Boling Arena. You have scored over 2000 pts, over 400 three pointers and set many UT and NCAA records. Now all is left to is lead UT to a National Championship. The only thing that overshadows your college accomplishments is that you are a super young man. It has been my privledge to know you and watch your high school and college careers. Your Mason County fans will always love you. Congradulations Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa
It's been a privilige watching your whole high school and college career. Hopefully Tennessee can draw their first two NCAA Tournament games at Rupp Arena and give the home town folks from Maysville one final show. Good Luck to you and your teammates!:ylsuper:

Congrats C-Lo it's been a privledge watching you the past four years and I hope I'm watching you in the NBA next year.

I'm so glad he's graduating... I no longer have to hear about him anymore....

 

 

 

 

:sleep:

Great career! Congrats to Chris and best of luck for him in the NCAA and the rest of his life.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.