Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chris Lofton--Tennessee Senior Day

Featured Replies

He has 28 points in their senior day win over South Carolina. Fitting end for him. Congratulations on a great career! Hopefully there is more success to come for this amazing young man.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's been a privilige watching your whole high school and college career. Hopefully Tennessee can draw their first two NCAA Tournament games at Rupp Arena and give the home town folks from Maysville one final show. Good Luck to you and your teammates!:ylsuper:

 

I'll bet you anything that they don't.

A very long way from the tile floor of the old Tom Browning Boys' Club. Congrats on an outstanding career to a great young man.

Agreed... :thumb:

We get it...UK didn't recruit you...you had a great career...Let it go... :cool:

But I am proud of the young man and do wish him the best! :thumb:

We can finally put a rest to, "Why didn't UK recruit him?"

 

Now all the pseudo UT fans from Mason County can put all their orange crap in the garbage

I'm so glad he's graduating... I no longer have to hear about him anymore....

 

:thumb:

Right there with you! Wish he had gone anywhere in the nation except for the SEC. Really got to the sickening level about year 2 and has kept going. Goodbye and Good Ridance!

We can finally put a rest to, "Why didn't UK recruit him?"

 

That stuff is really getting old and the 2 senior days for him is a little over the top.

That stuff is really getting old and the 2 senior days for him is a little over the top.

 

I think they did the one for Kentucky to shove it in our face.

I think they did the one for Kentucky to shove it in our face.

 

Yes Slink I think they did. I was at the game and it was being shoved all over the UK fans there. They showed highlights of all the UK games he has played in. However failed to put any clips from this years game at Rupp... wonder why....?

 

He was an okay player coming out of high school, who to his credit made himself into a great one, it happens. I am glad he had a great career and I am ready to move on.....:thumb:

Yes Slink I think they did. I was at the game and it was being shoved all over the UK fans there. They showed highlights of all the UK games he has played in. However failed to put any clips from this years game at Rupp... wonder why....?

 

He was an okay player coming out of high school, who to his credit made himself into a great one, it happens. I am glad he had a great career and I am ready to move on.....:thumb:

 

Me, too. BTW, Rotten Flop is 3-6 against Kentucky while Chris Lofton has been there.

Me, too. BTW, Rotten Flop is 3-6 against Kentucky while Chris Lofton has been there.

 

Let's try to say positive things about Chris on here, not bash him. He's had a great college career. You could also say that Tennessee is having greater success than Kentucky right now. Both sides can be stated, but let's just try to keep this thread on the positive things, and give Chris some credit for the outstanding college career he had, because many doubted him.

Apparently not in head to head. Even in UKs worst season in some time, the vols could only get a split.

Let's try to say positive things about Chris on here, not bash him. He's had a great college career. You could also say that Tennessee is having greater success than Kentucky right now. Both sides can be stated, but let's just try to keep this thread on the positive things, and give Chris some credit for the outstanding college career he had, because many doubted him.

 

Okay, but just because you said so. :rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.