Snowed in breakfasts

ladiesbballcoach

Here's an interesting bit of trivia: I've never eaten sausage gravy...or even seen anyone eat sausage gravy, in person. :cool:

Monk - That breakfast sausage casserole sounds amazingly good! But does it come with a cardiologist? ;)

So, you have never had the biscuits and gravy at McDonald's, Bob Evans, Frisch's????:scared::scared:

Well, you guys may have many football titles, but you have missed out on one of the good things in life.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, you have never had the biscuits and gravy at McDonald's, Bob Evans, Frisch's????:scared::scared:
Nope. I don't even think our McDonalds have that. I'm a huge "Bob's" fan, and have seen it on the menu there. Frisch's: I don't know -- never had the breakfast bar.

Homemade gravy is the best but I dont know how to make it very well. I grab the Bob Evans stuff at the grocery already in the sealed bag and act like I made it. Kids are very gullable.

Anyone ever eat MUSH? My Dad used to make it when I was a kid, well he used to fry it up with goetta and I would dip that stuff in syrup. mmmmmm so good.

Homemade gravy is the best but I dont know how to make it very well. I grab the Bob Evans stuff at the grocery already in the sealed bag and act like I made it. Kids are very gullable.

Anyone ever eat MUSH? My Dad used to make it when I was a kid, well he used to fry it up with goetta and I would dip that stuff in syrup. mmmmmm so good.

Yes my grandmother would fry it up too, and we would cover it in homemade syrup. Yes it is very good.

Nope. I don't even think our McDonalds have that. I'm a huge "Bob's" fan, and have seen it on the menu there. Frisch's: I don't know -- never had the breakfast bar.
McDonalds has it and so does Frischs . I like the grits at Frischs too.

Boy are you deprived....:lol: Guess you have never had chocolate gravy either? Rich but good.

When I was a kid, my aunt from Tenn. was the only person I knew who would make this for me. Then I met my ex-wife. She would make this for me and the kids all the time. It's about the only thing I miss about her.......

• 5 years later...