Snowed in breakfasts

ladiesbballcoach

Breakfast for me usually is some breakfast sandwich from a store or a bowl of cereal.

But on snowed in mornings, I get to make a real breakfast.

Eggs, biscuits, gravy, bacon, sausage, grits, oatmeal, toast, etc, etc.

This morning can't decide what I want.

Oatmeal or grits.

Overeasy eggs or omelot.

Bacon or Sausage.

What is your favorite breakfast?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Before I had my heart attack!

Two eggs sunny side up, on top of two waffles, of course loaded with real butter, and maple syrupy, with a side of hash browns potato's, and around three or four sausage patties, with two or three cups of hot coffee. :scared::eek::cry:

Now day's, some hot oatmeal! :irked:

Breakfast for me usually is some breakfast sandwich from a store or a bowl of cereal.

But on snowed in mornings, I get to make a real breakfast.

Eggs, biscuits, gravy, bacon, sausage, grits, oatmeal, toast, etc, etc.

This morning can't decide what I want.

Oatmeal or grits.

Overeasy eggs or omelot.

Bacon or Sausage.

What is your favorite breakfast?

Without a doubt there is a choice of two for me, Bacon and eggs (over easy) with hasbrowns and big ol' bicuts or Blackberry pankaces with a side of bacon from the Log Cabin Pankake House in Gatlinburg.

So, since I a obviously not in Gatlinburg I will be having some bacon and eggs.

I just fixed breakfast. Bacon egg and cheese on biscuits. Extra biscuits with blueberry jelly. Gooking soup beans for lunch, along with fried potatoes, cornbread, onions, and pork chops.

Beans and cornbread......Nothing better!! I put a ham hock in mine and cook all day in crock pot. Slice an onion on the side, Ummmm, Umm!

Beans and cornbread......Nothing better!! I put a ham hock in mine and cook all day in crock pot. Slice an onion on the side, Ummmm, Umm!

I lady I used to work with would make you a meal for your birthday. Mine was soup beans and cornbread with onions and blackberry cobbler.:banana:

Country Ham in mine. Since I am home today, I am not using the crockpot. This will taste good while watching all the games on TV today.

I just fixed breakfast. Bacon egg and cheese on biscuits. Extra biscuits with blueberry jelly. Gooking soup beans for lunch, along with fried potatoes, cornbread, onions, and pork chops.

Gold, can I come over for lunch, pretty, pretty please!:D