Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SI.com: UK a #9 seed

Featured Replies

At this point I would rather go NIT and play well than go NCAA without Patterson.

 

No way. Going to the NCAA is much more important, IMO.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At this point I would rather go NIT and play well than go NCAA without Patterson.

 

No way. Going to the NCAA is much more important, IMO.

 

I really don't get the whole thing with some people rather us playing in the NIT. Playing in the NCAA tournament would be a good experience for this team, and a GREAT reward for how hard they worked to get to that position.

I would rather be a 12.

 

So when we beat the 5 seed we won't have to play a #1 seed.

I was guessing a 11 or 12 seed. 9 seed is just 1 worse than last year and the way it started, this is AMAZING.

They still have to win their next two games to have any chance, unless they win one out two then two games in SEC tourney IMO.

You got to understand we are on the verge of not making it, I'll take anything. I guarantee no one wants to play us though.

You got to understand we are on the verge of not making it, I'll take anything. I guarantee no one wants to play us though.

 

Winning 9 of 11, no way anyone will be happy to pick us.

If they end up with a 9 and have to play KState that would be as far as they go. With no inside game Beasley would put up 40 on them.

 

With an inside game Beastley would put up 40 on them...

With an inside game Beastley would put up 40 on them...

But they would only score 62 points; so i'd like our chances against them.

You got to understand we are on the verge of not making it, I'll take anything. I guarantee no one wants to play us though.
Don't flatter yourselves....UT has no inside game whatsoever, that plays into your hands well....If you go up against a Georgetown, UConn, Stanford, etc....you get run.....seriously.
Don't flatter yourselves....UT has no inside game whatsoever, that plays into your hands well....If you go up against a Georgetown, UConn, Stanford, etc....you get run.....seriously.

 

I guess the 'other' team can be considered 'etc....'? :fire::fire:

OK, guys a #9 seed isn't that great but how about a #16 seed? Let's just hope we win out the next two games and if at all possible win the SEC Tourney. Now thats playing your way in. If they don't play their way in then they are out according to Jay Bilas.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.