Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SI.com: UK a #9 seed

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What can they do to drop to a 10 or 11??

  • Author
What can they do to drop to a 10 or 11??

 

Probably nothing! I'm guessing a loss to South Carolina or Florida might push them all the way out.

A #52 RPI gets them not only in, but a #9 seed?

  • Author
A #52 RPI gets them not only in, but a #9 seed?

 

#52 can probably get them in. Something to think about: Stanford was #65 last year and received an 11 seed (they lost to Louisville).

I will be happy to get in this season at any seed but I would hope for anything but an 8/9.

If they end up with a 9 and have to play KState that would be as far as they go. With no inside game Beasley would put up 40 on them.

If they end up with a 9 and have to play KState that would be as far as they go. With no inside game Beasley would put up 40 on them.

 

Keep in mind this is only one mans opinion, rarely do they nail these. I'm glad he is projecting we are in, but I don't put a lot of merit on it that we will play K-State.

Remember folks that's a #9 as of today.....if they lose 3 out of 4....they don't get in, IMO.

Remember folks that's a #9 as of today.....if they lose 3 out of 4....they don't get in, IMO.

Quite frankly though, it surprises me that they would be projected in at all, let alone at a #9. Lunardi still has them all the way out, and I think their at-large bids go as low as a 12 seed.

Remember folks that's a #9 as of today.....if they lose 3 out of 4....they don't get in, IMO.

 

I agree, it is one game at a time from here on out.

 

 

 

 

On the other hand what if they win 3 out of 4???? :D

The Cats have to play every game like it is an elimination game.

I say give me a 12 seed over a 9.

At this point I would rather go NIT and play well than go NCAA without Patterson.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.