Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SI.com: UK a #9 seed

Featured Replies

You got to understand we are on the verge of not making it, I'll take anything. I guarantee no one wants to play us though.

 

That's like I said in an earlier thread - Congrats Drake!!! You're a 6 seed. As a reward, meet the University of Kentucky, the 11 seed. Good luck!

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't flatter yourselves....UT has no inside game whatsoever, that plays into your hands well....If you go up against a Georgetown, UConn, Stanford, etc....you get run.....seriously.

 

:sleep:

Mandell doesn't do a good job at predicting the bracket (and I say this even though he's been the most continuously generous to UofL). SI just needs someone to keep up pace because everyone expects every outlet to have a weekly update like the 4 letter network.

 

At this point, a 9 seed is an outrageous prediction for UK.

:sleep:

Like it or not he's right. And I'm a UK fan.

I guess the 'other' team can be considered 'etc....'? :fire::fire:

If you mean Duke, UK has a good matchup with their small-ball game.

 

If you mean Louisville... subtract Patterson and add Earl Clark from the game in early January, plus a fully healthy David Padgett? I think we all know what happens there.

No way. Going to the NCAA is much more important, IMO.

 

Agreed on this one, Wireman. :thumb:

If you mean Duke, UK has a good matchup with their small-ball game.

 

If you mean Louisville... subtract Patterson and add Earl Clark from the game in early January, plus a fully healthy David Padgett? I think we all know what happens there.

 

Interesting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.