Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ #1 Tennessee

Who wins? 109 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This game won't even be close.

 

 

UT 87

 

UK 57

 

 

I will take this bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Replies 71
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will take this bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

What bet? That is my prediction, not a bet. I don't gamble.

UT is going to be out for blood.

 

Patterson must stay out of foul trouble or we will get killed. Jasper and Stevenson must contribute. Ramel and Crawford just have to keep doing the samethings since about a month ago.

 

And hopefully UT has an off night.

 

That being said UT by 12.

The heart says CATS and so does the head! Just please don't play like you did to start the 2nd half today.

I think UT rolls, they will have a vendetta, and the home crowd.....I also feel that UT and UK will meet again in Catlanta.

I can see UT beating Ky bad. But I feel like it will be around 8-10

I think Bradley can shut Lofton down again but Tenn has so many other weapons than Lofton. I'm not sure if UT will be tired from their last 2 games, or fired up about winning again, and getting revenge against us. Either way I think the Vols will probably be too much for us to handle in Knoxville.

 

Anyone going to the game?

If UK plays like they have been lately( the long scoring droughts) they will lose like they did at Vandy.

If UK wins they lock up a spot in the dance but common sense tells me that UT will be out for blood. Now we won't get embarrassed but I say UT by 9.

As bad as I want to pick U.K. I will have to stay realistic and say the Vols will take this one big. IMO they will come out pressuring and not let up. Lofton will really be on a mission after the way that we checked him in Rupp. I think that the Vols went into Rupp earlier overlooking U.K. in a big way. That won't happen this Sunday.

 

I hope that the Cats can prove me wrong and move into a tie for the SEC lead by winning and completing the U.T. sweep.

 

Tennessee 78

Kentucky 61

I think Tennessee can just about name the score. Probably 25 point win for them.

As bad as I want to pick U.K. I will have to stay realistic and say the Vols will take this one big. IMO they will come out pressuring and not let up. Lofton will really be on a mission after the way that we checked him in Rupp. I think that the Vols went into Rupp earlier overlooking U.K. in a big way. That won't happen this Sunday.

 

I hope that the Cats can prove me wrong and move into a tie for the SEC lead by winning and completing the U.T. sweep.

 

Tennessee 78

Kentucky 61

 

 

If the Cats were to pull the upset, they would have the lead over the Vols due to winning both games against them.

If the Cats were to pull the upset, they would have the lead over the Vols due to winning both games against them.

 

They'd actually be second behind MSU for the overall (same record, head to head loss). MSU still has to go to Vandy though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.