Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ #1 Tennessee

Who wins? 109 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

My heart say UK.

 

My head says UT by 15+.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the Cats were to pull the upset, they would have the lead over the Vols due to winning both games against them.

 

:thumb: I realize that but was talking about MSU and the overall SEC lead. MSU has beaten U.K. in the only meeting between the two and they have a conference record of 10-3.

UT by more than a dozen.

If Meeks plays, I will pick UK by 3 pts, but if he don't then UT will win by 12 pts. . I believe Meeks played in the first game, and scored several pts.

I'll be there, it will be the first time I have seen Lofton play since the State Championship game in 04. I hope he puts on a show, but im also going with 4diehard UT fans. I like the cats chances, if Bradley can shut Lofton down like he did the second half of last game and if we can feed Patterson down low all night I think we can pull the upset.

UK caught Tenn. overlooking them last time and got them on their home floor. UT doesn't overlook UK this time and gets payback in a big way for the earlier loss to the Cats. I'm going to go with Tenn. by 10 but wouldn't be surprised to see a Vandy type blow out.

Gut feeling says Cats do it again. TN can, and does, play bad games sometimes.

My prediction Vols 85,Cats 69.but the game will be close for a while, only to see the Vols pull away in the 2nd half to win by 16.:cry:

Chris Lofton's possible last game against UK, at home, coming off a heart breaking loss. UT wins by 20 and Lofton GOES OFF for 40!

This game will go down to the wire, with Tenn winning by 7.

I think it all depends if Meeks plays. If he does not play, I don't see really anyway we win this game. Without him, we just don't have enough offense to go agaisnt UT, no matter how good of a defensive game we play. People got to remember Meeks did play in the first game, and came up with several big plays for us. So if he plays, I really believe we have a shot to win. If he don't, then I dont like our chances.

UT is gonna show that Uk's win over them was a fluke. It'll be Vandy all over again. Ut by 20+.

UK is improving every single game. It will be close, but I have to take UT.

 

UT 72

UK 67

I think that UK maxes out scoring at 68. If they can keep UT under that they win, any point over 68 is how much UT wins by. Vandy and UK both proved that if you can get UT in a halfcourt game they are very beatable. If UT starts running and forcing the tempo it will be a long night.

I think that UK maxes out scoring at 68. If they can keep UT under that they win, any point over 68 is how much UT wins by. Vandy and UK both proved that if you can get UT in a halfcourt game they are very beatable. If UT starts running and forcing the tempo it will be a long night.

 

I couldn't agree more! That is the absolute key....TEMPO! A slower tempo gives the Vols fits, for the fact they want to get out and run-run-run. UT's have-courts sets aren't that great, and if they are not hitting from long range, UK has a chance. Control the tempo and guard the perimeter, and the Cats can win. Regardless, I think UT comes out pumped and gunning; for the Cats sake, let's hope there are numerous blanks in those rounds!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.