March 1, 200818 yr 71-70 Cats. Bradley hits a three pointer at the buzzer and gets fouled and hits the free throw to win. HA.
March 1, 200818 yr I hope that UK pulls off the win and I voted for UK since Uk may get beat as bad as they are getting beat in this poll. Vols are tough but we are UK.
March 2, 200818 yr No Patrick Patterson and Ut rebounds well. I do not see UK having any chance to win this one.
March 2, 200818 yr This poll at 2:46am the night before the game is UT-60 UK-39, this could very possible be the score if someone on the cats doesn't step up.
March 2, 200818 yr ut: 95 uk: 83 No possible way UK can score 83 without PP. They will be very fortunate if they hit the 60's.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.