Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ #1 Tennessee

Who wins? 109 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'll pull for UK on this one.

 

Is this on ESPN???

  • Replies 71
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bradley will have to lock down Lofton and Crawford will have to lock down Smith. If they can contain these two outside threats and hit their shots from behind the arc UK will win this one.

I don't see why UK is said to be blown out in this game.. They have only allowed 70+ points to an SEC opponent once and that was the Vandy game. UT is good but UK can slow the game down and it could be low scoring.

 

 

I believe UK will win this game and it will be a low scoring affair.

 

UK-57

UT-53

UK caught Tenn. overlooking them last time and got them on their home floor. UT doesn't overlook UK this time and gets payback in a big way for the earlier loss to the Cats. I'm going to go with Tenn. by 10 but wouldn't be surprised to see a Vandy type blow out.

 

UT did not then nor never will overlook UK.

 

UT 81

UK 72

My heart say UK.

 

My head says UT by 15+.

 

I am with you, yet these guys have alraedy beaten them in Rupp so maybe another upset is not impossible.

This will be the last time Lofton lights up the Cats! :lol::D

 

But, going into the game, he is 2-6 against Kentucky.

Kentucky 72-70.

Well looks like or chances just got a whole lot slimer.

I change my prediction upon hearing about Pattersons injury to:

 

Tennessee 88

Kentucky 68

 

And that is being generous.

With Patterson out, Tennessee names the score in this one. Nobody down low to guard Chism and J. SMith and T. Smith will be in the lane all night.

 

Tennessee by 15-20

I'm being generous here: UT 85 UK 50

I'll be rooting for the Cats but I don't feel good about this...

The only way UK had a shot was because UT would have had a hard time stopping Patrick. Without him, UT could name the score.

 

UT 81

UK62

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.