Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee 66 Memphis 62

Featured Replies

  • Replies 80
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good game. Congrats Tennessee.

Very fun game to watch. It's not often these events end up matching the hype...

How many times do we see a game in any sport built up and then it doesn't live up to the hype. This game did that and more. What a great environment for a game.

 

The Maysville hero has an awful night from the field, but sinks the two free throws to ice the game. The Vols get to enjoy the win for two days before going to Vanderbilt for another tough road test.

Rebounds...

 

UT - 50

Memphis - 35

 

^ Wow

 

That's impressive!!! Congratulations to the Vols!!!!

I think Pearl likes Andrews.

 

Now to the game. UT is a good team but there is no way they will win it all.

 

I'll take UCLA, UNC and more over them.

I'm exhausted...

 

I'm with you. that was a very intense and close game throughout. It was a great game to watch from start to the finish. :thumb:

That game was GREAT! What college basketball is all about. Heart, desire, and oh yeah a lot of running up and down the court and hustle.

I think Pearl likes Andrews.

 

Now to the game. UT is a good team but there is no way they will win it all.

 

I'll take UCLA, UNC and more over them.

 

Why is there no way they would win it all? I mean this team would be hard for anyone to prepare for in the tournament, especially in the saturday/sunday games when teams only have one day to prepare. I mean just have to look at last year, they had OSU beat and just blew it, and OSU was one of the most talented teams in the country in evidence in them making the NCAA Championship. Then this UT team is even better than last year, because Tyler Smith brings more to the team than Bradshaw did last year, and they also have Prince. Plus they shown tonight that they can still beat a great team, even when one of their best players in Lofton gets shut down. This years UT has all the makings to make a deep run and win the whole thing.

All I can say is WOW!!! It wasn't always pretty, but both teams laid it on the line. It is rare that games that are hyped this much turn out to be this dramatic. This one certainly lived up to its expection, though. I"m so proud of these young men in orange! They have represented the SEC well tonight. They can enjoy this tonight, but they have to get ready for a very tough game in Nashville on Tuesday against Vandy. I'm hoping that Coach Pearl can bring them back to earth and finish the season with a bang! At any rate, this one is now in the record books. This old man is wore out from this game and going to bed happy!

 

GO VOLS!!!

Why is there no way they would win it all? I mean this team would be hard for anyone to prepare for in the tournament, especially in the saturday/sunday games when teams only have one day to prepare. I mean just have to look at last year, they had OSU beat and just blew it, and OSU was one of the most talented teams in the country in evidence in them making the NCAA Championship. Then this UT team is even better than last year, because Tyler Smith brings more to the team than Bradshaw did last year, and they also have Prince. Plus they shown tonight that they can still beat a great team, even when one of their best players in Lofton gets shut down. This years UT has all the makings to make a deep run and win the whole thing.

 

 

UT won't win it all. You can mark that down.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.