Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Its Getting Bad When...

Featured Replies

Someone needs to get fired over that. I wonder how many UK fans got upset?

 

Allow me to start the list here. 1

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Someone needs to get fired over that. I wonder how many UK fans got upset?

 

CBS's phone number is all over other boards. I feel bad for that operator who probably thinks there trying to call the United Kingdom.

RP your loving all this aren't you?

 

I can not type the words to express my enjoyment.

I can not type the words to express my enjoyment.

 

:jump::lol:

Terrible way to end the game for sure!

Y'know, compounding matters, this Duke-Johnnies series hasn't really ever been much of a competitive one, and probably doesn't warrant anything more than ESPN regional.

 

I give up; you Wildcat fans win. The conspiracy clearly exists ...

Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------------

Response (Will K) - 02/23/2008 05:11 PM

I am truly sorry about this, it was not our intention to breakaway from this game but due to TV rights the Duke game must be shown on national TV. I will pass this issue along to one of our producers and make sure that they know about this issue and to make sure that we accomodate our viewers.

 

Just one more reason to hate that other team.

Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------------

Response (Will K) - 02/23/2008 05:11 PM

I am truly sorry about this, it was not our intention to breakaway from this game but due to TV rights the Duke game must be shown on national TV. I will pass this issue along to one of our producers and make sure that they know about this issue and to make sure that we accomodate our viewers.

 

Just one more reason to hate that other team.

 

:lol::laugh:

RP your loving all this aren't you?

 

 

When the game went off the air, the first thing I thought of was how much fun RP is having.

I think he is the guy behind the plan!!!!!!:laugh:

When the game went off the air, the first thing I thought of was how much fun RP is having.

I think he is the guy behind the plan!!!!!!:laugh:

 

The first thing I thought was................UK is going to lose after fighting so hard. I simply thanked God for not making me see that. Who would have thought it was some Duke alum in a control room having a laugh.

It did not effect the coverage where I was.

 

I was listening to the Kentucky post-game show and CBS said it was a mistake on their part.

I really think it was CBS...not your local cable affilliate.

 

It was..I was listening to the UK post game show and they said the Station in New York made a mistake.

Y'know, compounding matters, this Duke-Johnnies series hasn't really ever been much of a competitive one, and probably doesn't warrant anything more than ESPN regional.

 

I give up; you Wildcat fans win. The conspiracy clearly exists ...

 

The maddening thing for this UK fan is seemingly every Tuesday on ESPN the Big 10 game runs to 9:10 and by the time they swich over to the UK game it is just in time for the first TV timeout.

Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------------

Response (Will K) - 02/23/2008 05:11 PM

I am truly sorry about this, it was not our intention to breakaway from this game but due to TV rights the Duke game must be shown on national TV. I will pass this issue along to one of our producers and make sure that they know about this issue and to make sure that we accomodate our viewers.

 

Just one more reason to hate that other team.

 

What kind of repsonse is this? In Cincy they switched back to the UK game, if they had to show the Duke game why would they switch back.

 

CBS needs to issue a "My bad" and I'm cool with everything.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.