Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Its Getting Bad When...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope, we will be still talking about the Latener shot b/c they will be still showing that on tv 10 years from now.

 

I'll be enjoying your agony over that one for a few more decades... :jump:

  • Author
Anyone check out the comments at the bottom:lol:

 

That's the most comments I've ever seen on a WKYT story, LOL.

I must say I am just glad I was at the game, because I know I would have been VERY ANGRY if that happened when I watching it on tv.

I am very suprised... that Tubby wasn't implicated in this so called conspiracy. :D

Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------------

Response (Will K) - 02/23/2008 05:11 PM

I am truly sorry about this, it was not our intention to breakaway from this game but due to TV rights the Duke game must be shown on national TV. I will pass this issue along to one of our producers and make sure that they know about this issue and to make sure that we accomodate our viewers.

 

Just one more reason to hate that other team.

 

Who was Duke playing anyway?

FWIW, my brother emailed CBS and said "I always wondered why a company would hire someone as incompetent as Billy Packer, but now I understand that you're whole company is incompetent."

 

Good stuff. :lol:

To be fair, you guys would get mad if it was a blowout as well.

 

I wouldn't...I've had to sit through 30 point UK massacres that run over the 2 hour limit, knowing that a great game has already tipped off...I hate it. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.