Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Its Getting Bad When...

Featured Replies

...Time Warner takes the UK game off with about 40 seconds remaining in a 3 point game so that they can make sure to get the Duke game on.

 

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

 

I had to run outside and listen to the end in my car. Poor effort by Time Warner.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really think it was CBS...not your local cable affilliate.

Mine came back on with about 20 seconds to go. But I was upset!

I really think it was CBS...not your local cable affilliate.

 

Seems that way.

It was CBS. It happened all over the state from what I've heard. I live in Lexington and it happened here and then called my parents in Pikeville where the same was happening.

It wasn't Time warner. It happened on my Dish too.

  • Author

It probably was CBS. Hard to believe they'd break their necks to get to the tip of a Duke game.

I just sent my e-mail to CBS. Of course I don't expect they will care since everyone gets to see Duke in the end.

CBS has been exposed! The Duke conspiracy has been solved!

  • Author

Add this to the list of why I hate Duke.

This reminds me of a UK game (I believe it was an NCAA tourney game) back in the 90s where an ice storm knocked out programming and UK fans all over the state started calling 911.

Someone needs to get fired over that. I wonder how many UK fans got upset?

Look.. If UK was up 10 or something with a minute to go, fine. (although I still wouldn't have liked it)

 

It was a GREAT game that was still largely in question. Just didn't make any sense.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.