Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If Sampson is fired....leading candidates would be....

Featured Replies

Tony Bennett, Brad Brownell and Sean Miller.

 

I like Miller. :thumb:

  • Replies 72
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OTS :D

You have to add Steve Alford to this list, he played at IU and isn't a bad coach by any means. IU may need a man that has been a part of the program for so long.But Sean Miller is a rising coaching star and would be a great hire if Sampson were fired!

Any thoughts that this may finally be Alfords turn? I've not really kept up with him since leaving Iowa. Some thought that he left Iowa partly to clear the way to come home (also I think he and Iowa were tired of each other) and having to leave directly from an conference foe to do it.

It would be tough for Sean to turn that job down, but he has something good at Xavier. :thumb:

  • Author

Alford has stated many times he was not interested in the job.

 

At this point, I would have to say him and RMK have about the same chance of getting it and that's 0%.

  • Author
It would be tough for Sean to turn that job down, but he has something good at Xavier. :thumb:

No doubt. :thumb:

Dear Sean Miller,

 

PLEASE TAKE THE IU JOB!

 

Love,

 

Getslow

 

P.S. Do you think you could convince Travis Ford to leave UMass?

  • Author

My first choice for the job would be Anthony Grant of VCU, but if not him I'd like Miller.

  • Author
Dear Sean Miller,

 

PLEASE TAKE THE IU JOB!

 

Love,

 

Getslow

 

P.S. Do you think you could convince Travis Ford to leave UMass?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

My first choice for the job would be Anthony Grant of VCU, but if not him I'd like Miller.

 

Miller can recruit this area pretty well which would help him at IU. Some will argue he is not a good in game coach, but IMO he is very good, especially out of timeouts.

 

Will IU make a run for him?

Tony Bennett, Brad Brownell and Sean Miller.

 

I like Miller. :thumb:

 

I was on one IU board and there were several posters advocating Bruce Pearl. Strangely I also saw a couple touting Kevin Stallings and even Jerry Green. Not saying that any of those are serious candidates, just some interesting choices.

I would like to see Bobby Knight back with IU.

What about Travis Ford. Word is he wants out at UMASS??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.