Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If Sampson is fired....leading candidates would be....

Featured Replies

I'd recommend David Hobbs, he would be a great choice!

  • Replies 72
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
What about Crean?

If Greenspan is AD I don't see that one happening.

  • Author
I would like to see Bobby Knight back with IU.

Not gonna happen.

Crean, Miller, Stallings, Pearl. And here is one that could blow your mind. What if they hire Olando Tubby Smith?

  • Author
Crean, Miller, Stallings, Pearl. And here is one that could blow your mind. What if they hire Olando Tubby Smith?

Miller is the only one you listed that would be considered, IMO.

I was picking about the Tubby Smith thing. The others I am not sure just throwing out names. I am you are right.

  • Author
Isiah Thomas

No chance.

Come on you would love it. He is doing a great job in NY

Mark Few will be in the running. I could see Miller or Ford. No way Knight or Pearl will be coaching at IU.

Tony Bennett, Brad Brownell and Sean Miller.

 

I like Miller. :thumb:

 

Do you have a link for this or is this just your opinion?

I predict that Miller would not take the job if offered.

Few..? Nice. I forgot about the zags, he should have left two years ago when the getting was good for him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.