oldrambler

Who wins this one?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UK, UF, Miss St, Ark and Ole Miss all still have work to do to get in..The SEC will not get 7 teams in the field of 65..To me, Ole Miss beating Miss St last night put them back in the discussion and if they can win at Ky and get another 3 wins, they'll surpass us. We play every one of these teams except Miss St, so, for the most part, we control our own destiny..It wouldn't hurt for Miss St to take it on the chin another couple of times, but, we definately can't afford a loss to any of these teams to have any hope of an atlarge.

Kentucky has not chance of the tourney if they loose this game. I don't know if they are a better team than Arkansas or not. The teams they have beaten in the last few weeks are not very good teams. So it is hard to say they are a better team than Arkansas. I thought they were better than teams that have beat them this year. I saw the hogs by 6.

I'll be in attendance for the first time ever in this one....Go Cats!!!

This is your first game ever at Rupp? Thats awesome. I know I loved it the first time I ever went. I know I will be there tomorrow as well in section 33 row H. I just hope UK can pull out the win!