Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arkansas Vs. Kentucky/thoughts and predictions

Who wins this one? 68 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this one?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This games scares me more than any other game on the remaining schedule. I am not sure why I feel this, but I am worried that this may be one we let slip away. Hopefully I am wrong.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really feel that UK will roll in this one....things are starting to fall in place, especially at home....if Meeks comes back that's a bonus. I say Cats by 19.

I really feel that UK will roll in this one....things are starting to fall in place, especially at home....if Meeks comes back that's a bonus. I say Cats by 19.

 

:eek::creepy:

Cats either by 3 or losing by 30. That seems to be the trend over the past 8 games.

Cats in a tight one, but in the end they get the win.

This is a very important game for the Cats (as is every game the rest of the season). But if we think we are good enough to be an NCAA tourney team, we have to be able to beat teams like Arkansas at home. And I think we will, because it is at home.

  • Author
John knows how much UK needs this. I say he let's us win. :D

 

:lol:He still has "U.K. blue"in his blood for sure, he has said that. But......his Green$$ comes from "Hog blood red" :D and imo he would love nothing better than to get a win over U.K..

I agree that the NCAA tourney hopes rest on games like this. Loser of this game is in bad shape. The only SEC locks are Tenn Vandy and Miss ST. I think two more get in maximum..........This is a huge resume builder for both squads as far as wins over bubble teams. I honestly believe Fla Ark and UK are battling for 2 spots.

Cats should pull this one out at home. I'll say Cats by 8.

I have a bad feeling about this one. Arkansas by 5.

 

Same here.

Prediction: If UK loses, there will be about 100 posts in the game thread calling for Billy Clyde to be let go in favor of John Leslie.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.