February 16, 200818 yr If Perry has such a solid jump shot, why was there NO defender within 6 to 8 feet of him EVERY time he had the ball at the foul line? They made zero attempt to guard him. They were BEGGING him to shoot the J. Did he make one today? Was I out of the room or something? PP gets double-teamed because PS has zero ability to score. If I'm wrong, tell me why they left him wide open from close range.
February 16, 200818 yr Author If Perry has such a solid jump shot, why was there NO defender within 6 to 8 feet of him EVERY time he had the ball at the foul line? They made zero attempt to guard him. They were BEGGING him to shoot the J. Did he make one today? Was I out of the room or something? PP gets double-teamed because PS has zero ability to score. If I'm wrong, tell me why they left him wide open from close range. OK..so who do you want to take the shot then??????? Coury??
February 16, 200818 yr Did you not watch the game today? I guess you and I differ on the definition of "consistent." I'm trying to remember the last J I saw him hit. He missed one jump shot today and it was a little bit past his range. It was from about 17-18'.
February 16, 200818 yr Very nice road win against one of the hottest teams in the conference. The next 3 are at home... don't count the Cats out yet.
February 16, 200818 yr Very nice road win against one of the hottest teams in the conference. The next 3 are at home... don't count the Cats out yet. Two good games after being awful for 10 makes LSU "one of the hottest teams in the conference"? Says a lot about the SEC...
February 16, 200818 yr And away we go... What's that new FOX show? "My Dad Can Beat Up Your Dad" or something like that...
February 16, 200818 yr Author So who does the ACC have after Duke, UNC??? The SEC is better from top to bottom.
February 16, 200818 yr I disagree. Yes Stevenson makes bad passes but he has a nice jump shot. Stevenson has an excellent jump shot from 15' in. He has hit those on a consistent basis all season. Did you guys somehow miss the post below? How does your feeling on his supposed ability to "consistently" stroke his "nice jump shot" with the fact that no one ever guards him when he as the ball at the high post? If Perry has such a solid jump shot, why was there NO defender within 6 to 8 feet of him EVERY time he had the ball at the foul line? They made zero attempt to guard him. They were BEGGING him to shoot the J. Did he make one today? Was I out of the room or something? PP gets double-teamed because PS has zero ability to score. If I'm wrong, tell me why they left him wide open from close range.
February 16, 200818 yr Two good games after being awful for 10 makes LSU "one of the hottest teams in the conference"? Says a lot about the SEC... Barely lose to Tennessee and handle Florida on the road... yes that makes you hot. Of course they have been a completely different team since the coaching change, but I guess you choose to overlook that. AK and his Ole Miss Rebels that everyone loved early on are 3-6 in the SEC.
February 16, 200818 yr Author cshs81 you are saying this...so who do you want in the game for Stevenson??
February 16, 200818 yr It was good to see the Cats bounce back today after a tough loss at Vandy. Great team effort with excellent defensive pressure the 2nd half. Another solid effort by Joe Crawford. If this team can cut down on the number of turnover's, they will be a tough opponent for anyone. Go Big Blue
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.