Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 67 LSU 63

Featured Replies

UK has won its seven SEC victories by an average of 6.0 points. Is that a good or bad sign, or does it have little significance?

  • Replies 109
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK has won its seven SEC victories by an average of 6.0 points. Is that a good or bad sign, or does it have little significance?

 

In the 6 SEC games on Saturday, the average margin was 5. If you throw out the Auburn/Ole Miss game, the average was 3.6.

 

As for SEC vs. ACC, here's some RPI analysis.

 

Average RPI:

SEC - 79

ACC - 60

 

Median RPI:

SEC - 64

ACC - 64

 

Top 6 average:

SEC - 32

ACC - 29

 

Bottom 6 average:

SEC - 126

ACC - 91

Good rebound win for Kentucky. LSU isn't great but still a good win in a tough venue.

 

As far as the ACC comment goes, I'm not an ACC homer but whoever said the SEC was better than the ACC needs to turn in their bgp membership card to the nearest moderator. If you matched up the teams based on position in the standings, I don't think the SEC wins four games.

 

I don't care for the ACC but come on.

 

:thumb:

Is UT even that great. IMO they are overrated! Just like last year they were supposed to be great and they folded. They almost lost today too. I don't think they scored in the last 5 minutes or so. I think the whole SEC is quite average.

 

How did they fold last year? I mean they were a #4 seed, so that does not mean they were a great team or otherwise they would have been a 1 or a 2 seed. Then also I mean they made the sweet 16 and lost the the national runnerup in OSU, and actually had them beat for most of the game. But your just not going to blow a talented team like OSU out, it was just a great game that they ended up losing. They definitely did not fold at all.

I didn't get to see the game because I was out of town in the mountains for the weekend, however I was very glad to hear that UK pulled it out!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.