February 16, 200818 yr :lol::lol: I hope we just make the Tourny. The only Final Four we may get is the NIT...:lol::cry: NIT final four may be a bit out of our reach this year.:lol:
February 16, 200818 yr If Perry has such a solid jump shot, why was there NO defender within 6 to 8 feet of him EVERY time he had the ball at the foul line? They made zero attempt to guard him. They were BEGGING him to shoot the J. Did he make one today? Was I out of the room or something? PP gets double-teamed because PS has zero ability to score. If I'm wrong, tell me why they left him wide open from close range. Any PS defenders going to answer the above? Hello? Bigbluesanity where are you? Give me your analysis as to why a good shooter is left open. Tell me what you know that Division 1 basketball coaches haven't figured out yet about PS.
February 16, 200818 yr Author After UT the SEC has nothing. Thanks for playing... We'll see when the Tourny comes around. :thumb:
February 16, 200818 yr Author Any PS defenders going to answer the above? Hello? Bigbluesanity where are you? Give me your analysis as to why a good shooter is left open. Tell me what you know that Division 1 basketball coaches haven't figured out yet about PS. Stevenson would rather give the Ball to PP than take a shot. When he does take a jumper its usually a good shot. :thumb:
February 16, 200818 yr Author We certainly will... I know that the Big East is the Best Conf I will give you that Gametime.
February 16, 200818 yr I was too busy sleeping and missed the game, just now saw the final score thread. Nice bounce back win for the Cats. I think it would have been easy to pack it in after that loss and call it a year, but the guys came out and got the job done on the road. :thumb:
February 16, 200818 yr Any win on the road in any conference at this time of year is a good win period.
February 16, 200818 yr Stevenson would rather give the Ball to PP than take a shot. When he does take a jumper its usually a good shot. :thumb: That response tells me all I need to know, my man. However, let me play along with this fallacy. Lets assume you're right that he does actually possess a good jumper and that when he "does take a jumper its usually a good shot." So you're telling me that PS, despite possessing a good jumper and despite the opponent leaving him WIDE open and despite PP being double-teamed, he is going to pass up 2 points from 15 by trying to pass the ball to a man that is being double-teamed? You really believe that?
February 16, 200818 yr That response tells me all I need to know, my man. However, let me play along with this fallacy. Lets assume you're right that he does actually possess a good jumper and that when he "does take a jumper its usually a good shot." So you're telling me that PS, despite possessing a good jumper and despite the opponent leaving him WIDE open and despite PP being double-teamed, he is going to pass up 2 points from 15 by trying to pass the ball to a man that is being double-teamed? You really believe that? :lol: :thumb:
February 16, 200818 yr Joe C was a man today. I've always said it and I still say it: Joe C will have a chance to play in the NBA. He does something that a lot of guys can't do: catch the ball on the move and immediately hit a shot without having to get his feet set. Add to the fact that he's strong and can take contact going to the rim and he will get a look. The odds are against him but someone will take a flier on him.
February 16, 200818 yr Author Joe C was a man today. I've always said it and I still say it: Joe C will have a chance to play in the NBA. He does something that a lot of guys can't do: catch the ball on the move and immediately hit a shot without having to get his feet set. Add to the fact that he's strong and can take contact going to the rim and he will get a look. The odds are against him but someone will take a flier on him. Wow..I agree with you on one thing. :lol::thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.