Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 67 LSU 63

Featured Replies

Final.

 

 

 

Cats get a must win at LSU.They go to 7-3 in the SEC!!

 

Cats go to 13-10 with the win.

 

 

Joe Crawford played big!!!!

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

  • Replies 109
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A nice win that I didn't expect to happen.

Crawford took over in the second half and played great.

Ramel and Patterson had nice games as always.

 

My one major concern:

Meeks played well the first half. Had a few threes and made some things happen. I dont think he saw the floor in the second half though. I hope Coach G. was just going with what was working. I really hope Meeks didn't re-injur his hip for the 500th time.

Great road win. Not pretty, but still a necessary win.

 

Meeks?

I wonder if CBC is still going to Oklahoma State now??

Nice win showed a lot of mental toughness taking it one game at a time.

GREAT WIN!!!! All I"d need today is a Florida loss to Vandy bigger than ours......These Gators fans are driving me nuts!!

Anytime you can win after getting you tail whipped and going on the road while playing with Perry Stevenson in your lineup, its a good day. I'm sure he's a fine young man and a credit to his family but he's simply TERRIBLE offensively and truly makes Patterson have to work twice as hard (since Stevenson's man guards PP as well).

  • Author
Anytime you can win after getting you tail whipped and going on the road while playing with Perry Stevenson in your lineup, its a good day. I'm sure he's a fine young man and a credit to his family but he's simply TERRIBLE offensively and truly makes Patterson have to work twice as hard (since Stevenson's man guards PP as well).

 

 

I disagree. Yes Stevenson makes bad passes but he has a nice jump shot.

I disagree. Yes Stevenson makes bad passes but he has a nice jump shot.

 

You are freaking kidding me, right? His J is so bad they don't even guard him. Heck, he got to within 6 feet without pressure and , fortunately, passed it out to Ramel for a 3. At least twice, he had the ball in his hands at point blank range and could not score. If he can't dunk, he can't score. Period.

You are freaking kidding me, right? His J is so bad they don't even guard him. Heck, he got to within 6 feet without pressure and , fortunately, passed it out to Ramel for a 3. At least twice, he had the ball in his hands at point blank range and could not score. If he can't dunk, he can't score. Period.

 

Stevenson has an excellent jump shot from 15' in. He has hit those on a consistent basis all season.

  • Author
You are freaking kidding me, right? His J is so bad they don't even guard him. Heck, he got to within 6 feet without pressure and , fortunately, passed it out to Ramel for a 3. At least twice, he had the ball in his hands at point blank range and could not score. If he can't dunk, he can't score. Period.

 

OK.....You have your own thoughts on Stevenson and I have mine. :irked:

  • Author
Stevenson has an excellent jump shot from 15' in. He has hit those on a consistent basis all season.

 

I agree. Thank You. :ylsuper::D

Stevenson has an excellent jump shot from 15' in. He has hit those on a consistent basis all season.

 

Did you not watch the game today? I guess you and I differ on the definition of "consistent." I'm trying to remember the last J I saw him hit.

  • Author
Did you not watch the game today? I guess you and I differ on the definition of "consistent." I'm trying to remember the last J I saw him hit.

 

OK..so you dont like Stevenson who are we gonna put in Coury????????? :sleep:

I realize Bradley is not a true point guard, but he can really make some doozey turnovers at crucial times:creepy:. His pass that was intercepted with a 4 point lead with a little over a minute left, and dunked on the other end, was just a lack of focus on his part.

 

Big road win for the Cats, especially after the way they lost at Vandy.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.