Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 67 LSU 63

Featured Replies

UK by 4.

 

Somebody named rockcastleraiders had that prediction right :thumb: ..................... too bad I changed my prediction :mad:

  • Replies 109
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Barely lose to Tennessee and handle Florida on the road... yes that makes you hot. Of course they have been a completely different team since the coaching change, but I guess you choose to overlook that. AK and his Ole Miss Rebels that everyone loved early on are 3-6 in the SEC.

 

Good stats. :ylsuper:

OK..so who do you want to take the shot then??????? Coury??

 

I would like to see Stewart take the shot but thats not possible because BCG never puts him in the game.:mad:

cshs81 you are saying this...so who do you want in the game for Stevenson??

 

That's not the debate and the lack of big men on this team makes the answer obvious as to why this kid plays. I say he sucks offensively. You guys say he has a nice shot that he hits consistently. I'm asking you to tell me why he's always open at the foul line.

  • Author
That's not the debate and the lack of big men on this team makes the answer obvious as to why this kid plays. I say he sucks offensively. You guys say he has a nice shot that he hits consistently. I'm asking you to tell me why he's always open at the foul line.

 

I'm wanting to know who you want in besides Stevenson????? :irked:

A so-so win over a bad team.

Great road win. Not pretty, but still a necessary win.

 

Meeks?

 

 

I agree, great must win game for the Cats. And actually, it wasn't as ugly as I've seen in the past. As far as Meeks: Hopefully he's fine, he didn't look to injured. I'm just guessing, but the way the cats came out in the 2nd half, Coach probably didn't want to change to much. Bradly's going to play most every minute, and Crawford was in a groove. Jasper needs to help on the glass, hopefully these are some of the reasons Meeks didn't see any action in the 2nd half.

 

Again, Nice Win today. Have to give credit to Coach for what ever he did at halftime.

He had a decent shot a few weeks ago... Showed a lot of confidence in the shot and it was showing. Lately though, I've just been screaming "nooooooooo!"

He had a decent shot a few weeks ago... Showed a lot of confidence in the shot and it was showing. Lately though, I've just been screaming "nooooooooo!"

 

:thumb:

 

Stevenson DID have some nice jump shots a few games ago, but I don't think he's hit one in several games now.

 

 

Overall, not too bad for the Cats. Up to 75 in the RPI.

Meeks doesn't look to be in game shape IMO. He definately isn't playing lock down defense, which I beleive is keeping him from serious minutes.

 

All that said, he does give us another scorer. I just hope the injuries are behind him now. If they are, and he can pick it up on the defensive end, I think we will see his minutes gradually increase.

A so-so win over a bad team.

 

LSU has not played bad since making a coaching change. They have played very well.

 

Its not a win over a great team by any means, but it is a conference win on the road. Gillispie has not forgotten how to coach, the team played pretty well and got the win. If I'm not mistaken UK is tied for the 3rd best record in the conference. Its going to be exciting to see how this UK team finishes up!

  • Author

UK is a better team now when the played G Webb and San Diego. I would like to get another chance against them now! UK is slowly playing there way into the tourny.

Good job by the Cats to hold on in this one. They can't lose more than two more or they are totally out of the NCAA tourney unless they win the SEC tourney.

  • Author

IMO UK can lose 1 game. Thinking that I think it will be UT.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.