Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 67 LSU 63

Featured Replies

MAN....some of you guys are hard to please!! Call the AD they may give you a tryout:lol::lol::lol: HOW BOUT THOSE CATS :thumb:

  • Replies 109
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MAN....some of you guys are hard to please!! Call the AD they may give you a tryout:lol::lol::lol: HOW BOUT THOSE CATS :thumb:

 

'96-'98 spoiled a lot of fans...Don't get me wrong, I love the intensity and pride the MAJORITY of UK's fans have...It's the %1 that just don't understand reality..

'96-'98 spoiled a lot of fans...Don't get me wrong, I love the intensity and pride the MAJORITY of UK's fans have...It's the %1 that just don't understand reality..
You are soooo right ! But you have to know they will be back. And for now they just have to keep trying. Or could they just forfiet??
If you don't think PS as had anything to do with UK winning six of their last seven, your sadly mistaken. He has been a very pleasent surprise.

 

He's fine as long as he's set up with a dunk. His athleticism helps on defense. He sucks offensively. So, yes, he's helped DESPITE his inability to be a threat.

Any win on the road in any conference at this time of year is a good win period.

 

:thumb:

You are soooo right ! But you have to know they will be back. And for now they just have to keep trying. Or could they just forfiet??

 

I firmly believe they will be back!!! Those that think it will happen over night are simply unrealistic...CBC needs time to get HIS players...I think he has done an exceptional job in getting his current players to buy into HIS system...When he has a complete team of solely the players he recruited, LOOK OUT...I truly think the sky will be the limit!!!

'96-'98 spoiled a lot of fans...Don't get me wrong, I love the intensity and pride the MAJORITY of UK's fans have...It's the %1 that just don't understand reality..

 

I thought it was 18%?

I thought it was 18%?

 

As of right now, it may be...Granted, the majority of fans are realistic...You are one of them (as a Duke fan albeit)...You support your team, but in a reasonable manner...You are just as quick to call out your team as praise them...I am realistic about the Cats...They need some time, and I understand that...It's frustrating to see what some of the fanbase do to tarnish the image of one of, if not the, greatest college basketball programs of all time...

'96-'98 spoiled a lot of fans...Don't get me wrong, I love the intensity and pride the MAJORITY of UK's fans have...It's the %1 that just don't understand reality..

 

Only 1%??? You are giving some much more credit than anyone else.:lol:

As of right now, it may be...Granted, the majority of fans are realistic. I am realistic about the Cats...They need some time, and I understand that...It's frustrating to see what some of the fanbase do to tarnish the image of one of, if not the, greatest college basketball programs of all time...

 

:thumb::thumb: Good post and I 100% agree. I admit that I am UK basketball freak but I do try and keep things in perspective.

Don't take me wrong...I HATE to lose..............Period! If any U.K. fan thinks that losing is o.k./acceptable then I would invite them to please leave the fan base.

 

I also try to look at things in a realistic manner as well. I will give BCG a year or two to get his system, his ways and some of his type recruits before I attempt to judge. Only thing that I will drop that feeling is that if more of the ....let's say"extra" rumors are proven true and continue.

I also tend not to chase the "rumor mill" either.

I think BCG will do fine as long as he keeps his nose clean. I've seen nothing this year to make me question the hire. He has a system. He's trying to find the players that fit his system. Hopefully, he does soon.

I couldn't agree any more! Top to bottom, the ACC is much better than the SEC...The SEC is simply down this year; it happens...

 

 

The RPI has Tenn 1, Duke 2, UNC 4, Vandy 12.

 

From there it looks fairly even with a slight edge probably to the ACC. I didn't look much past 50 or 60.

 

http://www.kenpom.com/rpi.php

Good rebound win for Kentucky. LSU isn't great but still a good win in a tough venue.

 

As far as the ACC comment goes, I'm not an ACC homer but whoever said the SEC was better than the ACC needs to turn in their bgp membership card to the nearest moderator. If you matched up the teams based on position in the standings, I don't think the SEC wins four games.

 

I don't care for the ACC but come on.

I think BCG will do fine as long as he keeps his nose clean. I've seen nothing this year to make me question the hire. He has a system. He's trying to find the players that fit his system. Hopefully, he does soon.

 

:thumb: My thoughts exactly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.