Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who would get your POY vote...

Featured Replies

Beasley!

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a two horse race between Beasley and Hansborough.. You could justify it for both.

 

I'd agree with that. I think Hansbrough might get a few extra votes for being a junior and being on a better team. Love is close behind.

Tyler Hansbrough- North Carolina

3 years, but, yeah, he could have left before and didn't.

 

I guess it just seems like 4 years. :D

Anyone else think Derek Rose might be in the running. Top team in the nation and being a freshman he also is the leader if the team.Just throwing Derek Rose's name out there.......IMO

I think Hansboro will get it eventhough Beasley should get it and is the best player in the country.

Beasley. I had a chance to meet a scout from the NY Knicks last weekend and he says Beasley will be the #1 pick in the draft next year.

I guess it just seems like 4 years. :D

 

You're right. He's one of those guys that seems like he's been around a lot longer than he actually has.

Beasley. I had a chance to meet a scout from the NY Knicks last weekend and he says Beasley will be the #1 pick in the draft next year.

 

I would definitely agree with that but does that mean he'll get the POY award?

I think it's Hansbrough's award, to lose. Beasley, Love, Rose and several others will get consideration.

 

Depends on continued excellence of play and early exits, will change some voters.

I would definitely agree with that but does that mean he'll get the POY award?

 

Great point.

  • Author

Beasley deserves it. KSU would be nothing w/o him. UNC wouldn't be in as bad of shape if they didn't have psycho-t.

I am glad that Hansborough has stayed in college and not went pro, but Beasley is the man in college basketball this season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.