Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who would get your POY vote...

Featured Replies

..as of right now.

Sounds like the top three are:

Beasley

Harangody

Hansborough

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a two horse race between Beasley and Hansborough.. You could justify it for both.

Hansborough gets mine....To me him and Beasley are tied but Hansborough has stayed in college so I give him the edge, so we don't have another one and done kid get it.

I believe Beasley, Love, and Hansborough have all had great years.

 

Yeah, no one can disagree with that.

Yeah, no one can disagree with that.

 

I guess I could have been a little more specific and said that those 3 are the main candidates IMO.:lol:

 

I believe DJ Augustin's horrible shooting of late has hurt him, when at 1 time he was a strong candidate.

I guess I could have been a little more specific and said that those 3 are the main candidates IMO.:lol:

 

I believe DJ Augustin's horrible shooting of late has hurt him, when at 1 time he was a strong candidate.

 

Yeah :D, Honestly I think as of now all we know is that those are the 3 main ones and there isn't much seperating them right now. Just have to wait.

Beasley should get it, but Hansbrough will.

Greg Paulus :D

 

Seriously I think I would go with Beasley followed by Harongody.

Beasley

 

I made my mind up on that about 5 games into the season and nothing's changed it yet.

Beasley should get it, but Hansbrough will.

 

Thats how I feel. They cant continue to give it to the best freshman every year, eventhough they may be the best player in the country.

If I had a vote I would go with Hansbrough. Just because, IMO he has earned it by sticking around for 4 years.

If I had a vote I would go with Hansbrough. Just because, IMO he has earned it by sticking around for 4 years.

 

3 years, but, yeah, he could have left before and didn't.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.