February 17, 200818 yr Still several games left, so I will wait a couple of more weeks before I decide but I think it comes down to: Beastly and Pyscho T
February 17, 200818 yr Beasley deserves it but I have an unfortunate feeling it will go to Hansbrough.
February 17, 200818 yr Beasley deserves it but I have an unfortunate feeling it will go to Hansbrough. I agree.
February 18, 200818 yr he may be under the radar a bit even among the Freshman but I would go with Chris Warren at Ole Miss. For a 5ft10 point guard he is putting up some amazing numbers!
February 18, 200818 yr Hansborough deserves it. I know he has loads of talent around him, but he consistantly puts up great numbers night in and night out. He is the leader of a top team in the country. To me, this gives him the edge over Beasley.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.