February 7, 200818 yr Final. :dancingpa Whew!! A win is a win, this one wasn't all that impressive looking but it was a conference win on the road without Bradley and Meeks. GO BIG BLUE!!!! Cats have Bama coming into Rupp this Saturday. Lets keep it rolling.:thumb:
February 7, 200818 yr 24 turnovers should have lost this game for UK. Luckily they shot 70% from the field.
February 7, 200818 yr A win is a win I guess but that was terrible. We were very lucky that Auburn is so terrible. Way too many turnovers to beat any other team in the sec. I don't think practice will be a lot of fun this week. Oh well, 4 in a row and our second road victory.
February 7, 200818 yr Kentucky turns the ball over darn near 25 times, ON THE ROAD, and still wins. :lol: Auburn might be worse than San Francisco. BUT a win is a win, especially a road game in conference.
February 7, 200818 yr UK is extremely lucky Auburn is terrible... Having Meeks and Bradley on the bench doesn't feel too lucky.
February 7, 200818 yr Very ugly display of protecting the basketball. But like OR said a win is a win
February 7, 200818 yr Painful game to watch, but a win, and on the road. Bradley and Meeks were really missed tonight. I'll be glad when (hopefully) they get the whole team healthy.
February 7, 200818 yr UK is extremely lucky Auburn is terrible... You are correct, but Auburn is also lucky UK was without two of its best players. If Meeks and Bradley are playing, then that press at the end probably doesn't do to much. It was still definitely a lot closer at the end than it should be, but I definitely take it. I mean earlier in the year we would have lost this game...
February 7, 200818 yr Maybe I am being too critical of Patterson but how does the guy not get more than 8 rebounds against Auburn? He may have 3 boards or less against Alabama :eek:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.